Who has the Lady D-Joy?

I have one Lady D-Joy that I picked up last year and I like it a lot. It’s much lighter than the traditional Lady Dior and holds more than a small LD. I also like that it’s sallower so access to the bag‘s contents is easier. I’ve been a long time fan of the Lady Dior but have always wished that they could make it lighter. They’ve done so with the Lady D-lite and the Lady D-Joy.

View attachment 5722079
Oh.... this one is so cute. I reme,ber I really wanted this one. But back then couldn't afford it. Not I can't find even a used one. OK... a used one that looks almost like a new and was never warn.

So ladies, I finally got the yellow small lady d Joy but so unsure of the colour! Worried about make up, grease plus the d Joy has no feet! ….. thinking to get the coral mini lady Dior or cherry red instead ?? attaching pics of the yellow d Joy and the coral mini lady Dior.

Attachments

• IMG_5355.jpeg
    IMG_5355.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5414.jpeg
    IMG_5414.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 49
  • d04ec772-e24c-4b0a-9c40-836d516bc8a7.jpeg
    d04ec772-e24c-4b0a-9c40-836d516bc8a7.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 49
What is your lifestyle, do you wear dark denim and spend time in crowded places? 😅 Would you modify your life to suit a light bag? They are both nice but I like the mini lady Dior slightly more because of its vibrance
I don’t wear dark denim and or spend my time in crowded places (couldn’t think of anything worse lol), but I think more worried about make up and crease. I always moisturise my hands. I’m going back to Dior today to have a look at what they have. Will update later 👀

So ladies, I finally got the yellow small lady d Joy but so unsure of the colour! Worried about make up, grease plus the d Joy has no feet! ….. thinking to get the coral mini lady Dior or cherry red instead ?? attaching pics of the yellow d Joy and the coral mini lady Dior.
I love the yellow, that was my second choice if the boutique didn’t have lilac (which they did and so got the lilac). I feel like you can fit more items in the small djoy vs mini LD. I don’t plan on putting my bag down on anything weird and the feet on my LD can cause it to be unstable and topple over. I also plan on getting a small bag organizer or a shaper on the inside to help protect the suede. Overall, you can’t go wrong with either, excited to see what you end up with 😊