Who has the Lady D-Joy?

I just got one in taupe, medium, love it. It’s much easier to access my things compared to my lady Dior with the east west orientation. I don’t need to play handbag Tetris.
Also, it sits better crossbody and the handles fold flat.

Reactions: foxgal
I just got one in taupe, medium, love it. It’s much easier to access my things compared to my lady Dior with the east west orientation. I don’t need to play handbag Tetris.
Also, it sits better crossbody and the handles fold flat.
Congrats!! Djoy is next on my list 🥹 Did you get it in the warm taupe? I would really appreciate if you could share some modshots? Most ppl I’ve spoken to say they prefer to wear medium size as a shoulder bag bc it’s a little bulky as a crossbody - do you agree? I tried on the small but find it a bit too small and wanted a crossbody bag. I should’ve tried the medium while I was in store ☹️ Ty!!

I would love some size comparison pics if anyone has any :smile:
I am loving the raffia cannage in the micro size but was told by my advisor it is not really considered a bag as it is tiny..?

Congrats!! Djoy is next on my list 🥹 Did you get it in the warm taupe? I would really appreciate if you could share some modshots? Most ppl I’ve spoken to say they prefer to wear medium size as a shoulder bag bc it’s a little bulky as a crossbody - do you agree? I tried on the small but find it a bit too small and wanted a crossbody bag. I should’ve tried the medium while I was in store ☹️ Ty!!
Yes, warm taupe.

I almost got the small, but decided on medium because i wanted to be able to fit something more than a phone sometimes. the small fits a phone and wallet thats it, the medium i can squeeze a bit more like a foldable shopping tote, my invisalign case, even my baby's milk bottle (standing up with the top sticking out of course).
i don't have a problem with it crossbody at all, i think it falls perfectly on me (im 5'7).

i feel like the medium is only a little wider than the small actually. it's not really much bigger than the small d-joy, compared to the size difference between small and medium lady dior for example.

• Thanks
Reactions: kohl_mascara
Hi everyone,

I’m here new here ☺️

I’ve been obsessing over the lady D Joy small, yellow (current season) GHW bag (someone posted a pic above).

I currently have a black patent lady Dior small and want to expand my collection.

Do you think there will be much colour transfer on the small yellow D -Joy ??? (I will buy a mitzvah)

Also do you think the latte patent small D Joy is a better option? I can’t find it anywhere online, so maybe sold out! I don’t have any neutral colour bags other than my chai birkin25. So part of me wants to start building my colour collection and the other part of me wants a patent latte d Joy… I would not buy the latte lambskin… big no for me.

Sorry for the long message x
I am actually debating between latte lambskin or black patent. How is dior’s patent leather? Do you find it especially sticky during summer months?

Do you guys think it’s ugly with the mitzah? I bought 2 but only put one on..

Attachments

• 2DE2E416-E898-422D-AE25-2BAB5DD5A76C.jpeg
    2DE2E416-E898-422D-AE25-2BAB5DD5A76C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • E9BE7823-5617-4907-BE3C-FF77310B4603.jpeg
    E9BE7823-5617-4907-BE3C-FF77310B4603.jpeg
    1,022.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 15124150-863D-47D3-A2FC-E1903A467054.jpeg
    15124150-863D-47D3-A2FC-E1903A467054.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 53
Do you guys think it’s ugly with the mitzah? I bought 2 but only put one on..
It's not ugly, although I think it coould be tied more asymmetrically to perhaps make a bow on the side with the charms, because the two overhangs at the moment are a bit long since the handles are smaller than the traditional Lady Dior bag.

Reactions: Calibb883