Who has the Lady D-Joy?

AnnaLou

Nov 14, 2022
Hi! I've recently fallen in love with the Lady Dior bags and while drooling over them on the website, noticed that they have a Lady D-Joy version as well that I also love. Does anyone have one and have pictures they can share? Thanks!

I have one Lady D-Joy that I picked up last year and I like it a lot. It’s much lighter than the traditional Lady Dior and holds more than a small LD. I also like that it’s sallower so access to the bag‘s contents is easier. I’ve been a long time fan of the Lady Dior but have always wished that they could make it lighter. They’ve done so with the Lady D-lite and the Lady D-Joy.

521ACFF7-6D2E-4A5B-ACBC-0B5D77779A40.jpeg

Hi! I've recently fallen in love with the Lady Dior bags and while drooling over them on the website, noticed that they have a Lady D-Joy version as well that I also love. Does anyone have one and have pictures they can share? Thanks!
@xxjoolisa has two of the small D-Joys:

Does the new Small size fit the same as a Small lady dior? Has anyone seen the new patent in black and latte? I can only see the latte in patent on the US site. Although lambskin looks nicer i feel patent would be more durable?

I have one Lady D-Joy that I picked up last year and I like it a lot. It’s much lighter than the traditional Lady Dior and holds more than a small LD. I also like that it’s sallower so access to the bag‘s contents is easier. I’ve been a long time fan of the Lady Dior but have always wished that they could make it lighter. They’ve done so with the Lady D-lite and the Lady D-Joy.

View attachment 5722079
Beautiful bag! Thanks for sharing the details. I also like that it's shallower, which makes it easy to access the contents.

Reactions: DoggieBags

View attachment 5722079
look s similar to what gucci has done

Hi All,

I am thinking of taking the plunge and purchasing this beautiful Small Lady D-Joy in Placid Blue. It would be my first Dior bag with lamb skin, I have a saddle and don’t have to worry too much about being delicate with it and it’s a neutral color (cognac).
I want to purchase it because of the beautiful color but worries that it’s more seasonal and won’t go with a lot of things and that it might be a delicate color.

I welcome any tips or feedback on this, especially on the bag if you have one of your own and your experience with it. :smile:

IMG_3327.jpeg

Hi All,

I am thinking of taking the plunge and purchasing this beautiful Small Lady D-Joy in Placid Blue. It would be my first Dior bag with lamb skin, I have a saddle and don’t have to worry too much about being delicate with it and it’s a neutral color (cognac).
I want to purchase it because of the beautiful color but worries that it’s more seasonal and won’t go with a lot of things and that it might be a delicate color.

I welcome any tips or feedback on this, especially on the bag if you have one of your own and your experience with it. :smile:

View attachment 5851847
If you love the colour, then get it. The lighter colour means you may have to make sure your hands are clean when handling the bag so that the handles don't darken, or tie Mitzahs around them to keep them spotless.

I decided to get her . Does anyone have this experience with the straps? I don’t really mind but I haven’t used her yet and not sure if to be concerned for further wrinkling or if this is common due to the leather.

View attachment 5861818

View attachment 5861819
Looks like this wrinkling is from the way the strap was wrapped and stored inside the bag. It won't get worse.

Reactions: jocyaltii