Who are hermes owners:

Last purchase, resale, I bought a 45cm Ardennes Bolide because I'm in my big bag era, and retail, I finally lucked out when they restocked the Kennedy loafer in brown on the Hermes site (those feel like butter!). I've been buying Hermes since 2005-2006.

Turning 40 this year, born and raised in the Carolinas. Married to my perfect match, who I've been with for 21 years! I have always absolutely loved fashion, and I change with the wind on what I wear. I've worn everything from goth to Lolita (the Japanese street fashion - I did this for 20 years! A lot of Angelic Pretty, Baby the Stars Shine Bright and Jane Marple), actual Japanese street fashion from small Japanese streetwear designers (I've traveled to Tokyo a lot over the years, and have a lot of OG one-offs from brands like HeiHei), to high-end luxury clothing (ranging from goth Yohji Yamamoto to regular old Gucci, Valentino, etc.). It tends to change every 6 months! Sometimes it's vibrant, sometimes it's dark, sometimes it's neutrals! My closets are utter chaos, and it's all over the map.

I love to travel, I love to read (mostly non-fiction) and paint. My biggest passion after fashion is food & cooking, I cook solely from scratch with local ingredients and I love my local farmers and farmers markets (I also grew up on a farm). I love things like locally grown flour, seasonal eating, and traveling for food! I'm a huge food nerd, so I love to read about farming and small-scale food production; I've taken butcher classes and can disassemble many whole proteins from nose to tail in several cultural styles, and I attend bread conferences for fun 😂 I cook across many cultures as well, and I do as much from scratch as I can with respect to the culture I'm cooking from. For example, if we need corn tortillas, I nixtamalize and grind the corn myself. I cure my own meats, make bread, hand roll pasta, etc.

No kids, only dogs! A bloodhound and a rottweiler mix right now :smile: I love dogs :heart:
I love your post and I LOVE DOGS! 🐕

Cool thread!! I love reading about the folks who are as crazy for bags and stuff as I am 😊

Where are you from?
I live in Arizona on a small ranch about an hour and a half north of Phoenix. I own horses and cattle and love being outdoors.

How old are you?
I’m 49 about to turn 50 in a month.
I’m self employed and own a silk scarf company geared towards the western lifestyle. I hand make every silk scarf and I’m exhausted 😂
I have 2 grown children with my first granddaughter born in October last year. Naturally she has stolen my heart ❤️

My first Hermes purchase was a click H bracelet in 2018.

What's your last hermes purchase?
a Garden Party 36 in turquoise