White Gold Juste un clou slim bracelet coming?

So you don’t take it off? The SA recommended not sleeping with it on and taking it off. But I can see how it gets deformed by snagging on something or by taking off/ putting on all the time…
I don’t take mine off either.
I don’t take it off, and it hasn’t deformed in my sleep.

Ps: join the club! I love mine and you’ll love yours too. :smile:
Also love mine!
0D63BE76-07CD-431A-8DF4-C541A1BBC91A.jpeg

It’s been in my mind since last year so I will def get it this year :yahoo: I'm thinking about the love bracelet too. What size is your love vs the small JUC? I was thinking plain JUC but really like how yours like with diamonds.

Reactions: hhw and hmn002
I also wear mine 24/7. I've had it for about 6 months now and haven't had any problems (thus far). I love it. I didn't want to spend the extra money for the larger one and I truly think it would have looked too big for what I wanted.

Reactions: hhw and MsKaren
So you don’t take it off? The SA recommended not sleeping with it on and taking it off. But I can see how it gets deformed by snagging on something or by taking off/ putting on all the time…
SA also recommended not to sleep with it/wear 24/7 because it is a delicate bracelet…so different SAs are saying different things. :confused1:

It’s been in my mind since last year so I will def get it this year :yahoo: I'm thinking about the love bracelet too. What size is your love vs the small JUC? I was thinking plain JUC but really like how yours like with diamonds.
So I ended up getting a love instead... Thin JUC will have to wait for next year :biggrin:

I know, this is an old thread and I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this information however I spoke with someone at Cartier, London today and they’ve had a briefing that the JUC in small will be coming out this year in White Gold

I asked him if this was definite and he said he couldn’t say that, but they had a briefing and they were expecting it this year but he couldn’t say in which quarter it would be

He said this was likely to be the plain bangle. I asked if the small would also be available with diamonds he said they think so, but he couldn’t be sure.

He also confirmed it would be more expensive than the yellow and Rose gold small versions, he said white gold is always more expensive than rose and yellow gold

not sure if anybody else has heard this news which I really hope so

I have a special birthday coming up in May and was hoping to treat myself to the slim JUC with diamonds. My preference is white gold which obviously is not available at the moment and I was debating whether to buy the rose gold. Now I’m thinking I’m going to have to wait.

I really really hope this happens this year! The reg size JUC is just too big on me. I have the small RG and would love a white gold with diamonds. Did they indicate what quarter the release might come out? My birthday is also in the summer so this would be awesome for Q2 but something tells me they will release in October/November to benefit from the holiday season.

Reactions: MsKaren
I really really hope this happens this year! The reg size JUC is just too big on me. I have the small RG and would love a white gold with diamonds. Did they indicate what quarter the release might come out? My birthday is also in the summer so this would be awesome for Q2 but something tells me they will release in October/November to benefit from the holiday season.
No, I think I mentioned it in my message but he could not confirm which quarter it would be. But yes, I agree it may well come in the final quarter of the year just in time for Christmas.