White Gold Juste un clou slim bracelet coming?

I was reading this thread because I’m thinking of getting a small juc with diamonds. I’m also concerned about it being hollow and getting bent out of shape but my SA said not that many people have had issues but if the bracelet does get bent or misshapen then simply bring it in and they will fix it at no charge.
I have had mine for two years now and have never had an issue with it. I absolutely love mine and never want to take it off :smile:

I was reading this thread because I’m thinking of getting a small juc with diamonds. I’m also concerned about it being hollow and getting bent out of shape but my SA said not that many people have had issues but if the bracelet does get bent or misshapen then simply bring it in and they will fix it at no charge.

LOVE mine - YG with diamonds, no issues.

I considering small JUC for my next Cartier purchase and I was wondering if it solid or hollow gold so I reached out to them via email. They confirmed it’s solid gold so I am really confused now as I read on this forum that this is hollow

I considering small JUC for my next Cartier purchase and I was wondering if it solid or hollow gold so I reached out to them via email. They confirmed it’s solid gold so I am really confused now as I read on this forum that this is hollow
It is made using solid gold. Meaning not gold-plated or with gold vermeil. But the thin JUC is not constructed with a locking mechanism or closure, instead you can twist/flex it in order for you to put it on, hence why it is hollow. Hollow in construct but solid in material. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

I think in order for both love and juc bracelets not to cross each other, other than going 1 size down for juc, they both have to be SNUG fit.

Ok maybe juc crosses a little but it doesn't touch the love. You can see the air gap between them. My love hasn't suffered any new scratches after wearing my new sm juc for 24hrs now.
View attachment 5218384View attachment 5218385
These look perfect. Just for reference what is your wrist measure and what is the size of your bracelets?

I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble people are having with this bracelet! I got the small with diamonds about 6 months ago and have had zero issues with it. It hasn’t bent or caught on anything, and is easy to get on and off. My SA told me that she hasn’t heard of issues with the small and owns it herself. She’s been with Cartier for a really long time.

I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble people are having with this bracelet! I got the small with diamonds about 6 months ago and have had zero issues with it. It hasn’t bent or caught on anything, and is easy to get on and off. My SA told me that she hasn’t heard of issues with the small and owns it herself. She’s been with Cartier for a really long time.
I had mine for a few years before having an issue with it bending. Sometimes it just takes longer for an issue to arise.

Every time I get tempted to pull the trigger on a small yellow gold JUC… I come across this thread. And now I have cold feet yet again. Lol!

I wish the small JUC was sturdier! The regular size looks too chunky on my wrist. I prefer the dainty look of the small JUC. Sigh.

Reactions: Cunhaam and hmn002
Every time I get tempted to pull the trigger on a small yellow gold JUC… I come across this thread. And now I have cold feet yet again. Lol!

I wish the small JUC was sturdier! The regular size looks too chunky on my wrist. I prefer the dainty look of the small JUC. Sigh.
I love my small JUC!! I got it last year and usually wear it 24/7. I’ve taken it off a few times (3-4x). I do not baby my bracelet and work out with it on all the time. It’s flipped twice that I can remember (once because my baby grabbed my bracelet and once it randomly snagged on my knit sweater) and has been very easy to correct each time. I say to get it! Hopefully you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

Omgosh. same… I almost pulled the trigger last year but these issues kept me from getting one. I have an appointment next week in Cartier to try it again…

I love my small JUC!! I got it last year and usually wear it 24/7. I’ve taken it off a few times (3-4x). I do not baby my bracelet and work out with it on all the time. It’s flipped twice that I can remember (once because my baby grabbed my bracelet and once it randomly snagged on my knit sweater) and has been very easy to correct each time. I say to get it! Hopefully you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.
So you don’t take it off? The SA recommended not sleeping with it on and taking it off. But I can see how it gets deformed by snagging on something or by taking off/ putting on all the time…

Reactions: hmn002