White Gold Juste un clou slim bracelet coming?

There's no mechanism. You give it a gentle twist and it pops on. So there has to be flexibility. I don't want to sleep with it because it seems obvious that a nail design would catch on something -- whether small or regular size.

It shouldn't catch , i mean I might squash it with my body weight
Would bending it every night not warp and weaken it ?
I actually really think it's so beautiful but nervous to buy something that will just break.
In honestly i want to be convinced it's a good purchase as i'd love to layer one with a vca sweet lile i have seen others do

It shouldn't catch , i mean I might squash it with my body weight
Would bending it every night not warp and weaken it ?
I actually really think it's so beautiful but nervous to buy something that will just break.
In honestly i want to be convinced it's a good purchase as i'd love to layer one with a vca sweet lile i have seen others do
I wear my small juc 24/7 and I haven’t had any problems with it. I wear it stacked with my full sized and small sized love bracelets. The small juc has not deformed in any way.
I hope that helps.

I only like the version with diamonds because without it, especially in yg/rg, it loses the nail design (and no option for wg because it's a weaker gold, they said? Idk).

And for the price with diamonds, it is completely not worth it. I still like mine but I now know from looking at reviews such as jasmynh1's not to expect it to be a permanent piece. And it doesn't seem Cartier will care or fix it either. So, lovely design, I do prefer this size over the regular JUC, but not worth it.

Don't expect it'll be something you can pass down. Although mine's still fine... for now, I've already accepted it may deform one day and that'll be it. It's a fun piece at a not-fun price.

Unrelated to the quality of the bangle, I've also found that I can't do bangles anyway. Long-term wear makes my fingers numb regardless of ample size, so it's flexible bracelets only now. That may just be me though, lots of people wear bangles 24/7 without issue.
My SA told me Cartier would always repair it if even the smallest thing went wrong, and I haven't had a single issue with mine. I wear mine every single day (Diamond version) and find it to be easy to look after and haven't had an issue at all.

I’m revisiting this thread. No, I would not repurchase it. It’s too flimsy, bends out of shape (I’ve had mine for three years), and long term, will not last. While I still wear mine, it’s lost its spark for me.
Each to their own. I love mine, wear it daily and have no interest in the regular size. Its too bulky for my liking and I love a more feminine look.

I was reading this thread because I’m thinking of getting a small juc with diamonds. I’m also concerned about it being hollow and getting bent out of shape but my SA said not that many people have had issues but if the bracelet does get bent or misshapen then simply bring it in and they will fix it at no charge.