White Bag Reveal

1. Absolutely timeless kelly, in colors that will always be unique....I'm so thrilled for you! WONDERFUL!

cavalla likes this.
  2. Thank you for the good wishes. :love::love: I'm still over the moon. It's awesome to have people that understand the excitement. :smile:

Right? To be honest, I still wake up in disbelief that I own such a bello!

Thank you! H is really amazing to make such beautiful, sophisticated colors. GM is such a chameleon that looks so different under different lights. I've been using it since I got it. A very good sign isn't it? :angel:

4. I love this Kelly! And I have to say, I totally agree with you on the size. I have two K35s and have grown to really love the size. I know the trend right now is smaller bags (my SA told me recently that people don't want anything bigger than a 28 and some are only interested in 25s!), but I find the 35 to be both functional and chic. Congrats on both of your fabulous new bags!

cavalla likes this.
  5. Totally agreed! I think I love my K35 more than my K28 now. Functional, practical, versatile! I've been wearing it cross-body these days and so loving how it looks!

catsinthebag likes this.
  6. Congrats on getting the K35! It looks soooo good and so special ! Your SA knows you really well

cavalla likes this.
  7. Congrats! Your bags are beautiful. Enjoy them in best health.

cavalla likes this.
  8. Congratulations Cavalla on your purchases. Thank you for showing us and I hope you had a great time. Enjoy them in great health.

cavalla likes this.
  9. Thank you for your comments. My SA is indeed awesome. He's been offering me a lot of treasures lately. So grateful to have found him!

obsessedwhermes likes this.
  10. Thank you! I'm soooooo in love with both that I really hope I can wear 2 bags every day! Ha!

11. Congrats cavalla on your grizzly and verso K35, both very special bags

cavalla likes this.
  12. Congratulations! The Kelly combo is so beautiful! Have a great day

cavalla likes this.
  13. Fabulous reveal! Thank you so much for sharing!!

cavalla likes this.
  14. Late to the party my dear but many many congrats on getting two amazing beautiful bags! They both are stunning ️... Enjoy them in great health

cavalla likes this.
  15. congrats on this beauty! most important thing is you are loooooving it!!

cavalla likes this.