2. Let's see it!

cavalla likes this.
  3. Family one group shot before the sun sets

IMG_1492023393.293652.jpg

4. Here! *grabbing a popcorn*

cavalla likes this.
  5. Here too!

cavalla likes this.
  6. Last surprise first. I have been spoiled by the SA and SM. They already brought me a big surprise yesterday to think about. I went back today to take a second look to make sure I will have no regret with my decision. I was already on cloud 9 being offered such a special bag yesterday. I wouldn't imagine that there could be a cloud 10!!! When the SA brought this out and insisted that I try it on, I was all impatient and said I don't want to see anymore before he opened the box. My mind was all occupied by the bag offered yesterday. But he went on and insisted that I had to at least take a look. Hold it and feel the weight.

When he took it out of the box I almost fainted. And when I took it over from him, I was already half sold. It was soooooo light like a feather!

Can you guess what it is?

IMG_1492033278.282800.jpg

IMG_1492033299.706223.jpg

IMG_1492033314.274646.jpg

7. Evelyne amazone?

cavalla likes this.
  8. Fun! I'm here and excited! Yay you got something you love

cavalla likes this.
  9. The question is, what kind of amazone? :graucho::graucho::giggle::yahoo::yahoo:

10. Epsom for light weight?
    Barenia for fainting?

Hermezzy and cavalla like this.
  11. How exciting!!!A little late to join but I'm here

cavalla likes this.
  12. :nuts:

cavalla likes this.
  13. Yes, a barenia will definitely make me faint, but this one might be a little bit more rare than a barenia bag? And a looooooooooooot lighter than Epsom! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

A little hint, SA said he's only seen this done on birkins, and rarely :graucho: :graucho:

Hermezzy likes this.
  14. Open open!

cavalla likes this.
  15. My last guess is ostrich :cool:

cavalla likes this.