White Bag Reveal

Nothing escapes you tPF experts.

Ms. Gris Mouette 35 under the evening indoor light.

View attachment 3666582

Hey but you said it's more than that? Here's a little hint. I have to bring the shawl home to be her best company.

View attachment 3666584

Because....

One stone two birds! I got both my top on the list colors on one bag!! This is a dream come true!! Here's Ms. GRis Mouette / Bleu Agate Verso winking.

View attachment 3666588

I never thought of a K35 as a candidate so was feeling torn. The colors are currently my dream colors but a size I never thought of. I thought about getting a K40 eventually just to have that ultimate casual chic-ness. And I thought about K25 for evenings, K32 for daily use. But K35 was never on my radar. I have no idea what I feel about it at all!!! Some of you gave me good advice on instagram. Take only what makes your heart sings. But after one night sleep, or should I say excited sleepless night? :biggrin: :biggrin:, the first thought popped up in my mind was, oh my god, I was offered both Gris Mouette and Bleu Agate!!!! I know I was ready to hand out my credit card. Of course my SA was not surprised at all and has already prepared a few twillies for me as soon as I walked in.

I'm literally in nirvana. I'm the luckiest girl, at least that's what I told myself, I got 2 unicorns to come home with me. :love: :love: :love:

She was out and about with me whole day today. I used my bleu de galice oxer strap on it. What was I thinking? This size is PERFECT! So practical and totally has that je ne sai quoi vibe. So so so in love with her!!!!

View attachment 3666592

Thank you for sharing my joy. Sending everyone joining this excitement lots of lots of H magical dust! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
Absolutely timeless kelly, in colors that will always be unique....I'm so thrilled for you! WONDERFUL!

Reactions: cavalla
Congratulations cavalla, such special pieces! Enjoy using both of your stunning new bags in the best of health :flowers:

Thank you for the good wishes. :love::love: I'm still over the moon. It's awesome to have people that understand the excitement. :smile:

Oh WOW! Never seen one of these before! What a unicorn!

Right? To be honest, I still wake up in disbelief that I own such a bello!

Absolutely timeless kelly, in colors that will always be unique....I'm so thrilled for you! WONDERFUL!

Thank you! H is really amazing to make such beautiful, sophisticated colors. GM is such a chameleon that looks so different under different lights. I've been using it since I got it. A very good sign isn't it? :angel:

View attachment 3666582

Hey but you said it's more than that? Here's a little hint. I have to bring the shawl home to be her best company.Beyond

View attachment 3666584

Beyond fabulous. I love these two colors together.

One stone two birds! I got both my top on the list colors on one bag!! This is a dream come true!! Here's Ms. GRis Mouette / Bleu Agate Verso winking.

View attachment 3666588

I never thought of a K35 as a candidate so was feeling torn. The colors are currently my dream colors but a size I never thought of. I thought about getting a K40 eventually just to have that ultimate casual chic-ness. And I thought about K25 for evenings, K32 for daily use. But K35 was never on my radar. I have no idea what I feel about it at all!!! Some of you gave me good advice on instagram. Take only what makes your heart sings. But after one night sleep, or should I say excited sleepless night? :biggrin: :biggrin:, the first thought popped up in my mind was, oh my god, I was offered both Gris Mouette and Bleu Agate!!!! I know I was ready to hand out my credit card. Of course my SA was not surprised at all and has already prepared a few twillies for me as soon as I walked in.

I'm literally in nirvana. I'm the luckiest girl, at least that's what I told myself, I got 2 unicorns to come home with me. :love: :love: :love:

She was out and about with me whole day today. I used my bleu de galice oxer strap on it. What was I thinking? This size is PERFECT! So practical and totally has that je ne sai quoi vibe. So so so in love with her!!!!

View attachment 3666592

Thank you for sharing my joy. Sending everyone joining this excitement lots of lots of H magical dust! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

View attachment 3666582

Hey but you said it's more than that? Here's a little hint. I have to bring the shawl home to be her best company.

View attachment 3666584

Because....

View attachment 3666588

View attachment 3666592

I love this Kelly! And I have to say, I totally agree with you on the size. I have two K35s and have grown to really love the size. I know the trend right now is smaller bags (my SA told me recently that people don't want anything bigger than a 28 and some are only interested in 25s!), but I find the 35 to be both functional and chic. Congrats on both of your fabulous new bags!

I love this Kelly! And I have to say, I totally agree with you on the size. I have two K35s and have grown to really love the size. I know the trend right now is smaller bags (my SA told me recently that people don't want anything bigger than a 28 and some are only interested in 25s!), but I find the 35 to be both functional and chic. Congrats on both of your fabulous new bags!

Totally agreed! I think I love my K35 more than my K28 now. Functional, practical, versatile! I've been wearing it cross-body these days and so loving how it looks!

Reactions: catsinthebag

View attachment 3666582

View attachment 3666584

Because....

View attachment 3666588

View attachment 3666592

Congratulations! The Kelly combo is so beautiful! Have a great day