Which Tempête-Storm bag ?

I'm an RH kinda girl :biggrin: Here's my tempete Part Time

Balenciaga_bag4.jpg

and the cute Pencil!
Balenciaga_pencil.jpg

and a closeup of the great colour and distressing :nuts:
Balenciaga_bag6.jpg
Love it and the pencil is soooo hot!:smile:

I love Tempete, it's so versatile. I think you can't go wrong with any selection, as long as you like the leather. If you don't mind the extra weight, I think GSH gives it such a nice POP!

Definitely the Day, it looks great on you. Personally I prefer RH but I like the GSH on you. And Tempete is one of those colours that looks really great with GSH.

My vote goes to the RH work (looks beautiful!) or the RH day. RH WE would be great too, of course, if you love big bags. Let us know which one you choose!

I'm almost sure to buy the Tempête GSH Day ;)
I like the RH Work but I have several bags in that format already. The Day is different, more casual
One last visit today (to be sure :P) and 2 last iPhone pics with a tempête GSH Part-Time & a GSH Day. Thanks again for all your advices, I really appreciate, it helps a lot !!

daytempete2.jpg

tempete.jpg

Oh my, that's a tough decision as both the giant PT and Day look great on you! I don't know if it's the lighting or if the Day is slightly darker in color? I can't rock the Day to save my life but you look great with it, so choose the one which suits your style best.

Edited to add that you may want to try out the Day in the store with your belongings inside (if the s/a's will let you) as I found that it tended to sag with too much inside (heavy items like I carry). Not a good look on me at all. I sold my one and only Day and will never buy one again despite the comfort factor.

Last edited:
I'm going through the same dilemma like when you first got your Bal Bag. I cannot decide whether I'm gonna buy the older GSH City Tempete 09 or the latest GSH Antracite. I'm trying to stay away from black even if it's my first because that's the most color i have with in my bags plus Balenciaga is known for colors but I'm looking for something neutral & these two colors I think is the best to choose from. So what do you think is a better choice? Feedback please! Thank you!