Which Tempête-Storm bag ?

GSH all the way. I have the RH City and GSH pouch. the GSH brings out the color so much better. I do love my RH city too but if you are going to be a bear, be a grizzly bear!!!!

wowza ro :nuts:i haven't seen your gorgeous tempete yet!!look at the leather :nuts::nuts: congrats!!!..i can't wait to see the other great neutral:graucho:
tempetesghpt005.jpg

tempetesghpt009.jpg

tempetesghpt015.jpg

tempetesghpt014.jpg

wowza ro :nuts:i haven't seen your gorgeous tempete yet!!look at the leather :nuts::nuts: congrats!!!..i can't wait to see the other great neutral:graucho:

Thanks hon! Actually, I really wanted a Tempete with more marbled leather but this late in the game none could be found. Hope to have the other neutral later this week.

Gsh is really pretty w/ tempete, but I've been preferring rh lately. I recently received a Street (bowler) in tempete. I usually go for darker colored bags, so I'm really looking forward to this being my summer bag!

I've tried a few things at the store :biggrin:
I think that as far as Tempête is concerned, I really like GSH Day and ... RH Weekender (I didn't see this one coming !! lol). Now I just have to think about it a little and go buy it !
I took a pic with RH Day and GSH Day, but the color is not representative because of the yellow light and the iPhone. Sorry about that.
Color is closer to reality on the second pic (Work)

RH Noix Work (hidden behind) - RH Tempete Day - GSH Tempete Day
daytempete.jpg

RH Tempete Work - RH Green Weekender
workweekender2.jpg

RH Noix Work - GSH Tempête Day
worknoixdaytempete2.jpg