which speedy should i choose?

Minababe- I love the Azur and Damier both. Don't get Mono- like you said, you already have two mono bags.
Abbyroad-- If you like the Epi Speedy ( i have one and want like 10 more LOL), you could buy one used.... I got one for a very reasonable price in like new condition. If I didn't know I bought it used, I would think it was brand new.
Anyway, Azur is gorgeous as well!

Well I'm definitely leaning Azur but I'm still trying to find pics of some that have oxidized handles.

In the meantime, I called eLuxury hoping they had some hidden stash of them since free shipping ends tonight. I think I'll save about $50 in sales tax if I order from them rather than going to the store. The woman on the phone said they were expecting a shipment but couldn't tell me when. She put me on a waitlist. I have to go to Bergdorf tomorrow so I might hit the LV store across the street to see it for myself. Hopefully I can resist instant gratification...

So I went into LV on 5th ave tonight. They didn't have the Azur Speedy in stock (in either size). I held the Mini Lin Speedy 30 and it's really really nice but the saleswoman told me it's not very durable.

I also played around with a couple of Epi Speedys -- did they change the lining? I swear the two I opened had a fabric lining and that's what it says on eLuxury. But did they previously make them with suede lining? That's how a lot of the used ones on eBay are. I like the fabric lining better, but I don't know if I can afford a new one (I'm jonesing for a new Balenciaga, too, so I have to pick my battles here)...

Hi Minababe! Out of the 3 I would choose the Damier Azur because it's so pretty and springy/summery, plus not common at all like the monos. In fact, I'm bored seeing so many people with the mono speedy.

Btw, are you located in Hamburg in Germany? If so, then we live in the same city!! Yipeeeeee, finally someone on tPF sharing the same location as me! :yahoo:

Just wanted to add that when I went to LV in Hamburg back in March to buy my Epi Alma in Ivoire and Mini Lin Speedy in Dune, the SA told me that there's a long waitlist for the Azur Speedy 30. At that time there were 7 people on the list, and I would have had to wait 6-7 weeks! Just to let you know....:smile:

How about a Mini Lin? It is different but you still get the LV print. And it has dark leather handles so no Vachetta. It is also very light to carry. Just yesterday my DH said he likes the Mini Lin better then the traditional mono.