which speedy should i choose?

Just wanted to add that when I went to LV in Hamburg back in March to buy my Epi Alma in Ivoire and Mini Lin Speedy in Dune, the SA told me that there's a long waitlist for the Azur Speedy 30. At that time there were 7 people on the list, and I would have had to wait 6-7 weeks! Just to let you know....:smile:

Hey, yes I'm from Hamburg, I'm so happy that you come from Hamburg too :yahoo:
I was in the lv shop last week, the woman there show me all speedys but the azur was sold out. Now I'm on the waitlist, the really nice woman said that 1-2 azur speedys came a week and 8 people are in front of me on the list. so I hope that they call me in 3-4 weeks that my speedy is there from paris :P:drool:
Do you know whether it costs 430 euros too?

what do you mean ? youre not feeling it? by the azur you dont feel that that is a lv bag ?

:shrugs:

No, it is definitely a LV bag. I just loved the shade in everyone's photos, but I don't like it now that I own it. My personal preference, but I've heard a lot of people say that once they buy their Azur pieces. Mine is a speedy 30. Everyone feels differently about different pieces.

I heard so much rumors about the changing of the vachette of the damier azur. Does anybody know how it really looks after time? looks the bag ugly?

:wtf::sad:

There was a photo on elux of azur trunks and bags sitting together that had varying degrees of patina. Vachetta will change color, nothing you can do to stop it, so if that bothers you definitely go with a damier ebony bag.