Which Rolex?

I prefer the mop dial on a plain Jane as it’s more versatile and just works with everything. It ties into jewelry and handbags seamlessly imo. The darker dials while nice just doesn’t work with everything. If you’re planning several watches then this is ok but if your one and done then go light. I have multiple watches and I still went white dial in all of them.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
The AD told me they have this one in stock but just for today. I think it’s pretty, but I’m not sure if I should jump on it or just wait like others have said. This is the tough thing about Rolex. Offers only last for a very short period of time and there are long waiting periods. It really puts pressure on you.

View attachment 5832093
I have this exact combination and it’s a great everyday watch

Which datejust 36 would you buy?

View attachment 5877727
This is tough! I’m not a fan of rose gold, so personally I would go for the yellow gold option, although I prefer the diamond markers to the Roman numerals (the numerals are a bit busy for me and take up a lot of the dial space). Which color gold do you wear more of? I agree with @nicole0612; that would be the deciding factor for me.

I prefer the RG, because I just love RG. However, I like the YG with the Roman numerals better. Even though I have a DJ that has diamond markers just like the RG, but to compare the two, I prefer the Roman numbers.

Are you able to purchase one of them now, or do you have to wait?

Reactions: kokorack
I have a strong aversion to Rolex rose gold. No question that I'd pick the yellow gold/stainless Romans with the handsome VI.

The only thing that matters is what you want! Not our wrists.

Reactions: kokorack