Which resale site pays the most?

I have noticed that items sit longer on AFF but i think its because they space out their discount campaigns. As a seller I feel its my responsibility to be aggressive with pricing and communication if I want my item to sell fast in this economy. Been communicating with AFF the last 3 months and their communication and payment has been prompt (within the guidelines of their contract). I have not purchased from them before.

I’m currently trying to sell an LV bag.

I just had a bag experience with Rebag so they are off the table for me.

Fashionophile’s quote was kind of low (might still take them up on it and take the hit) and it also took forever for them to send me a quote. They used to be pretty quick with turnaround.

I don’t want to do consignment and I’m thinking of giving Yoogi’s Closet a try.

I submitted a pair of VCA earrings this month and fashionphile gave me a buyout quote in under 48hrs. It looks like they are offering around 70% of the anticipated selling price.

The real-real consignment fee is 30% for larger ticket items but they take a higher % consignment fee for low priced items.

Rebag takes 25% commission fee. Buyout offers vary. For the earrings I received a low quote, however a few months ago I received a nice buy out quote on another item I submitted to them and I believe it was because the item was hot commodity.

I am not sure how Yoogis Closet comes up with their buy out price, but it was less than what Fashionphile offered.

On Couture USA, they offer commission around 70 to 75% of the selling price. It is only 50% for items less than $300.

• Insightful
Reactions: Grande Latte
I thought it would be ebay, but when I tried selling one of my bags on there, the buyer tried to say that their items didn't arrive and I almost didn't get paid by ebay, so I know its normal knowledge to not sell there xD Wish i found this thread before