Which resale site pays the most?

I tried EBay but only few people watched
If somebody buys your item right away either you have a great luck or your super hot item is at a very desired price, that's quite normal it may take some time. If lots of people are watching your item but no body buying that probably means your price is out of their reach or out of the price range they are willing to pay.

or you are a new seller on ebay people are afraid of being scamed

I honestly submit to rebag, FP, and yoogi and I have been surprised more than once who the highest offer was from. If you have time, I would submit to all 3.
Add Ann's Fabulous Finds to your list.. There are times their offers outshine the others
At this point the secondary market is so inundated but I would keep trying any & all suggested sources

Does she just do consignment? What happens if the item doesn't sell?
I've only had experience with consignment, selling before 45 days. (After that period it is discounted, and I believe more the longer it sits). You can choose to have the item sent back to you for a fee, or no fee if you wait out the entire selling period. Hope that helps! Fashionphile, I find, offers a buyout most of the time, but is much lower (but convenient). I would shop around!

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
I've only had experience with consignment, selling before 45 days. (After that period it is discounted, and I believe more the longer it sits). You can choose to have the item sent back to you for a fee, or no fee if you wait out the entire selling period. Hope that helps! Fashionphile, I find, offers a buyout most of the time, but is much lower (but convenient). I would shop around!
Thank you, this helps! I am watching some items that seem to have been on the site for awhile but I haven’t seen them go down in price. I have only sold to Yoogis and Couture USA…

Reactions: mscupcake
Luxe Du Jour (luxedujour.ca) just moved into the US and I actually was able to go there and have them quote a bag and the consignment and buyout price were pretty good so I consigned and the cut they took was only 12%, but it was for H and over 10K mark! I was pretty impressed, so I did a buyout one as well and that took about 24 hours to process and they Zelle'd me the day after... So, I'm super, super happy with them right now compared to FP quotes I got. I did walk in though, their office is still being built out but the CEO was there and quoted for me, I think I'll end up staying with them now...

I have heard from some coworkers that a company located in Texas called Dallas Designer Handbags beat out all of the competitors and big resellers when they were trying to sell items.
I sold to them a few times. They do pay out well but it’s kinda unpleasant dealing with them IMO. Keep asking for more pics, They bug you about when are you are sending the item, (I was sick so my package wasn’t sent right out), they low key harassed me about it, they want the receipt emailed to them after you drop off at UPS. They say they pay quickly but I’ve had to stay on top of them asking for my money.

Just wanted to report back on some recent experiences with consignment places in response to this thread.
By far my best experiences lately have been with Luxe du Jour. They quoted me the best buyout prices, I sent them the items and had my money via Paypal within a week of them receiving the item.
With that said, some observations on a couple others:
Ann's Fabulous Finds - I think I am done with them. They take absolutely forever to sell things, her pricing lately has been weird, and I've recently had to start bugging them to send me my payout within the timeframe laid out in their consignment agreement. I think Ann's used to be good but is going downhill.
Couture USA: I might use them again because they did sell my H bag very quickly, but communication was really abysmal.
Fashionphile, Rebag, and Yoogi's: Quotes from all 3 have been so consistently low that I am not even going to bother trying for the near future.
TRR: Despite being a hot mess in some regards, I have had good luck sending smaller value items to them. I would never trust them with big ticket things but I sent them things that other consigners don't accept like an MCM tote, Akris Punto clothes, nonbranded fine jewelry, etc. And they sold them promptly and I got my money in a reasonably fast timeframe.

Just wanted to report back on some recent experiences with consignment places in response to this thread.
By far my best experiences lately have been with Luxe du Jour. They quoted me the best buyout prices, I sent them the items and had my money via Paypal within a week of them receiving the item.
Ann's Fabulous Finds - I think I am done with them. They take absolutely forever to sell things, her pricing lately has been weird, and I've recently had to start bugging them to send me my payout within the timeframe laid out in their consignment agreement. I think Ann's used to be good but is going downhill.
Couture USA: I might use them again because they did sell my H bag very quickly, but communication was really abysmal.
Fashionphile, Rebag, and Yoogi's: Quotes from all 3 have been so consistently low that I am not even going to bother trying for the near future.
TRR: Despite being a hot mess in some regards, I have had good luck sending smaller value items to them. I would never trust them with big ticket things but I sent them things that other consigners don't accept like an MCM tote, Akris Punto clothes, nonbranded fine jewelry, etc. And they sold them promptly and I got my money in a reasonably fast timeframe.
Thank you! I’ve always done fashiophile, yoogis or rebag in the past. But they’ve been so beyond insulting lately. I may give luxe du jour a go!

Reactions: lurketylurk
I am following some items on Ann’s Fabulous finds and they have been sitting there for awhile. I think they were priced high to begin with and haven’t sold yet. I don’t know how i would feel as a consignor having my pieces sit so long. I believe priced lower on a other site or their site and they would have been sold. I am really surprised about Couture USA. I sell a lot to them and always have quick commmunication with me. I haven’t had any issues selling with them and highly recommend them!

Reactions: Kiradris