Which one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #16 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    Ok...just looked at my Sabrina, I have the 12948. It's the only Sabrina I have. At one point, I've had the small cobalt patent, and small cranberry. I returned them both as the small was too small for me. I just preferred to have the larger opening, not so much more space. For me it's as simple as it hurting my hands, scraping against the zipper. Don't know others feel the same way. Also easier to get at/and see things for me. All personal preference.
    Back the the lg camel patent....it's been a highly versatile bag for me. It's elegant, year hound color, and great in rainy weather...love it. Probably one of the ones I use the most. Good luck deciding. Hope this helps!

2. I have and love both sizes, but I think the large is much more versatile.

3. If you are close to a coach store or a department store that sells coach. Try both on with your stuff inside and see which has the best fit for you. Goodluck!

4. I'm going for the large!!!!!! Do you ladys know if macys caries the Sabrina?

5. I think the only place to find Sabrina now is either at the outlet or auction sites. Macy's may have a few stray ones hanging around, possibly on clearance...

6. oooooh i would love a camel patent sabrina, it's sooo gorgeous! I'd go for the large. Better to have a little too much room than not enough, kwim?

7. i have a large camel sabrina and i LOVE it!!!
    one of my favs... and i get sooo many compliments on it too!
    [​IMG]

8. I LOVE the camel!

9. I'am so happy you got the bags figured out...I as well as you carry diapers, the small wipe boxes and now my 3yr. old is pretty much potty trained, I don't need to bring her pull ups...Just an extra pair of panties...;)

10. Yeah everbodys right large one is good, I have to carry diapers for three kids belive it or not! Size 5 and 3

11. Welcome!!!! Sabrina is a great choice!!!!

I have a Large Patent Plum Sabrina and a Large Tan Sabrina!!!Both are very nice!!!
    I had the chance to purchase a Large Cranberry Sabrina and passed!!! (Big mistake!!!) I then found a small Cranberry Sabrina at my outlet!! I bought her!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

12. Hi,
    Macys and other Department stores did carry the Sabrina but now I think you will only find the Audrey there! (Sabrina's newer version!)
    Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin: