Which one?

*SPOILEDROYALTY

bagsobsessed
Jan 23, 2010
Hi Lady's, so I want your opinions on the Sabrina, should I get it in 12957, or 12948? This will be my first coach handbag, I have makeup bags and wristlets, but since I became a member here I want some handbags, everone has lovely bags! :biggrin:

Hi Lady's, so I want your opinions on the Sabrina, should I get it in 12957, or 12948? This will be my first coach handbag, I have makeup bags and wristlets, but since I became a member here I want some handbags, everone has lovely bags! :biggrin:
I don't know what bags you are speaking of..I don't know style #'s...Pic.s would be more helpful or a description....;)

It looks like the 12957 is the small patent, and the 12947 is the large patent. I just did a quick ebay search. I have a black small Sabrina and she is lovely. But she's being relegated to evening bag status, because she is so little. I love her to death though - she is still my favorite Coach. I just can't have EVERYTHING I like to have with me on a day-to-day basis when I carry her. One of my cosmetic bags has to stay home, and my sunglasses won't fit either.

I think you would be better off with the large Sabrina. I have the large Sabrina and it fits everything including reading glasses and sunglasses. I love her and she is beautiful to carry, get many compliments.
Enjoy your puchase!