Which one of your LVs gets you the most compliments/appreciation?

Why do people do this? The ones I don't like are the ones who take up the whole aisle - who know you want them to move, and then they don't bother having courtesy of moving to the side, this is what annoys me!!!!!!!!! And that's so sad she hit you with her cart. Some people have no manners. :yucky:
:love: my onatah cuir GM.....i love it..but yesterday at wal-mart this very impolite lady ask me to move b/c i was kneeling down to look at some shampoos. SHE didn't even wait for me to move, she pushed her cart and HITTED my onatah!!! she didnt' even said sorry!!!!! OMG ARRRRG STUPID LADY!n! arrrggggggggg.........:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

The mandarin bucket--I think I got a compliment every time I wore it (sometimes from friends, sometimes SAs--I don't remember any strangers saying anything).

So far, no one has said a word about my damier papillon (except a waiter who said it looked like a football!?! :rolleyes:)

people always comment on my lv shoes over bags. 1st place: pink perfo stilletos- 2nd place: extreme babouche hole pump in black, probably because i don't wear them as oftem as the perfo.