Which one? Multicolor key pouch/cles or monogram vernis key pouch/cles?

I had a poll not long ago about the exact same question actually! I ended up getting a vernis pomme cles and I LOVE it! :biggrin: Although I love MC.. I think if I got an MC, I'd always want it in vernis because it just looks beautiful. I was also worried about the 'fading' of the MC - some people have had the logo faded with use especially on SLG.

I already have a damier cles and damier items so I wanted something different. Thanks for the suggestions guys! As much as you guys suggested Vernis and as much as I like the Vernis design, I think I'm going to go for MC. Plus it's less expensive. I'm ultra super paranoid about color transfers on anything so I think I'll go with MC. Thank you for telling me about the color transfer warnings.

I already have a damier cles and damier items so I wanted something different. Thanks for the suggestions guys! As much as you guys suggested Vernis and as much as I like the Vernis design, I think I'm going to go for MC. Plus it's less expensive. I'm ultra super paranoid about color transfers on anything so I think I'll go with MC. Thank you for telling me about the color transfer warnings.

I really have to agree with you!...think i'll go get the MC one too...are you getting it in white or black?