Which one? Multicolor key pouch/cles or monogram vernis key pouch/cles?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would like to get a cles, but I'm stuck which one to get! The multicolor or vernis one? Thanks in advance.

2. I would like to know too...i was just asking myself the same question!

3. Vernis!!

4. I'm not much help, I know, but... GET BOTH! :biggrin: I have a bleu nuit Vernis clés which I love, but I am hoping to buy a black MC clés very soon too. You can't go wrong with either, really. They're both beautiful. Good luck deciding!

5. Vernis!

6. Is there a particular vernis color you love? If so, get that now before it winds up going away. I bet the mc will have a longer availability than a particular vernis color.

7. depends..
    if u're ok with it getting scratched, well bare in mind that vernis has that possibility, cles being small and get tumbled up in the bag with other stuffs..

8. Vernis will get scratched and maybe color transferred. MC will chip and rub off.

Which one seems better to you?

9. I would go with Vernis.

10. Vernis is more durable than MC for small items, I think.

11. MC! All the way!

12. if i had to pick, id go vernis!!

13. I vote for vernis.

14. Vernis!

And for what it's worth, I haven't had any problems with any of my Vernis accessories - they all still look like new, even the ones I've had for a few years!

15. i vote for MC