Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

Have missed my sweet Mulb friends lately. Work has been insane but I've been using my beloved mole grey Bays non stop ( pic from few months ago)View attachment 3578905

Good luck with everything, sweet Kendie:heart: Thinking of you rising to the challenge:tup: And naturally, doing it in immense style with your Mole Bays, which has to be one of the loveliest colours of all time. That's a keeper for sure, what a stunner:love:

Reactions: Kendie26
I love this bag, MM: what a gorgeous shade! The photo is fabulous, too (although I initially mistook the beautiful scarf for hair!) [emoji5] What a great shot of the bag and skies ...
Do you find Roxy very heavy or difficult to access? I've been tempted so many times!

Dear Mayfly, thank you kindly! The scarf is Tibetan lamb. If I could go silvery gray that elegantly, I would indeed, but for now sticking with Med. Ash Brown ;)
Your Roxy question is one that has inspired lots of input over the years here, as you know. For my part, I freely confess to sacrificing utility with Roxanne. She has style and substance and I adore her, kit and caboodle. Her design, leathers, colors and general moxie. She is Katherine Hepburn, Dames Judi and Maggie, not to mention Helen M. She is a bag for the ages and one of the best Mulberry ever created. So clearly, I am a goner:heart: Therefore, wrong person to dissuade you from temptation. I will encourage and enable with gusto. However, must be said that there are inconveniences involving the "faff factor" of straps and weight, which varies with leather. Darwin or AG involve heft. She'll never be the most convenient of bags, but then convenience can be overrated sometimes. If you have shoulder issues, you may want to avoid as she's not a featherweight. Wearing Christmastime indulgences on the waistline just now, I know how she feels:lol: Still, like the lovely old Donovan song has it, she wears it well:cool:

*(If you want to chat more, message me as I don't want to annoy everyone going on and on about Roxannes:rolleyes:)

Hey Kendie , nice to 'see' you :wave:. Your bays looks lovely and your scarf is a lovely print. I've started to use my bays again now I have a liner, am really enjoying carrying them.

Fab to see you, dear Kendie! I'm absolutely in love with your gorgeous Bays: she's so beautiful! [emoji7]
great work-horse bag, Kendie!!
i like the colour, you can play with it in so many ways just by a simple charm, scarf, twilly, and she will be perfectly transforming according to your need!
Big hugs & many kind thanks to you all, dear Mulb friends! .....oh I need a liner NY! Great idea!!

Reactions: ksuromax
Good luck with everything, sweet Kendie:heart: Thinking of you rising to the challenge:tup: And naturally, doing it in immense style with your Mole Bays, which has to be one of the loveliest colours of all time. That's a keeper for sure, what a stunner:love:
You are just a doll face!! Many thanks sweet friend....life has been way more hectic than usual lately but it's all good stuff. Hope you are well & seriously, your last photo posting....WOWZA MAJOR LOVE EYES!!

Reactions: MulberryMermaid