Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

What a nice little treasure trove, dear Mayfly! :tup:
Your Lexy is just lovely and looks eminently useful for most occasions. What a useful and pretty French purse in classic shade--no wonder you were searching for it.
Fun when that sort of discovery happens--many of us tuck away items thinking (optimistically) that of course we'll remember where they are later. :lol:
Enjoy your nest of newly discovered treasures:heart:

Thank you, sweetie; I can't tell you how thrilled I was to find that purse! I knew it was "in a bag" but thought (wrongly) that it was a Bayswater. I bought my chocolate Bayswater at the same time, which was why I thought I'd find it there. Hey ho ... [emoji5]

Reactions: MulberryMermaid
This is a great size. Regular Lexy is always a bit small for my daily needs and I fear OS would be too big. You have a great bag! Do you use her often?
Not as often as she deserves, but when i got her, i couldn't put it down, so probably had a wee bit overdose :smile:
Pulled out yesterday to be close and ready, will wear shortly and post the mod shots :smile:

Have missed my sweet Mulb friends lately. Work has been insane but I've been using my beloved mole grey Bays non stop ( pic from few months ago)View attachment 3578905

Hey Kendie , nice to 'see' you :wave:. Your bays looks lovely and your scarf is a lovely print. I've started to use my bays again now I have a liner, am really enjoying carrying them.

Don't you just hate it when you lose things like that, Mayfly? So glad they finally turned up. And I just love the look of your oak Alexa. A real classic!

Thank you, dear Elaine; I hunted high and low for that French purse and couldn't believe it when she fell out with the packing! [emoji5] I've really enjoyed carrying Miss Lexy the past couple of days (although she's super floppy!)

Reactions: ElainePG