Which LV purchase did you regret?

Whatever luxury products I regret is always the piece that I never wears. For me, it has to be the following.
1. Monogram shawl (it's SO fragile, it's always in the closet).
2. LV costume jewelry. I don't know why I always like them first when I purchase, but after all they are not fine jewelry, so again they stay in my drawers.

For my LV handbag purchases, they are pretty spot on and get lots of use.

I regretted the Speedy 25 and finally sold it (it took me 12 years), the opening was too small and the bag looked to small on me. I also regretting the mono cle as I barely used it ... It was not for me ... I finally decided to use it again for my keys a few days ago and was stolen the cle with my keys :sad: Wasn't meant to be ....

I regret selling my original pochette metis because of glazing peeling and buying the mono Cluny BB to replace it. Just not the same. Sold the BB and am repurchasing a pre-owned PM from fashionphile. I'll live with the flaws. It's the perfect bag for me! Thankful that I did not lose money when I sold either bag.

Why don't you wear your twist more often? What color is it?

I ask because I always thought of the Twist as "fancy" (I don't do fancy very often)... but when I finally bought it, I got the Denim mm and I wear it tons! Since it's Denim, I wear it with all my cute jean outfits.

I've been wanting a black one, but am curious about your experience. Thx!

I have my twist in white. It's very pretty, but its very fancy I feel. My lifestyle is casual and I hardly go to any fancy events :sad:. Hence, I get to carry my tivoli GM, nevderful, speedy, croisette, and Pochette metis regularly.

Reactions: LVorDie
Omg this is awful! Did you take it back? If so how did you go? I absolutely love mine!

Hi I did take it back. They exchanged it for a new bag. Unfortunately, my only gripe is, I gave them a Made in France bag and got a Made in USA bag in return. No big deal I guess....I'm just glad they gave me another bag. It's less than a year old. I haven't carried the new one yet, maybe next week, the weather's been terrible.... I'm a bit afraid also. Thanks for asking! [emoji4]