Which combo would you prefer (I need quick help,please!)?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which one would you prefer?

1. Blue jean Togo Birkin with PH

2. Blue jean Togo Birkin with GH

3. I would get Blue jean in different leather..

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I really think Blue jean looks the best in Togo for my taste. I think Birkin 35cm in blue jean togo would be great for carrying baby stuff. I decide that Birkin 35cm in durable leather would be wonderful for diaper bag rather than Lindy in bigger size (34cm?) or Victoria II. Lindy is squish bag & I am worried that milk bottles might fall down or sink in the middle when I hold handles...and Victoria II has a toil lining, which worries me that I would have a hard time keep it clean.

I am torn between two combinations..blue jean with PH or GH. I don't want to buy 2 blue jean in the same leather and size with different HW:P:sweatdrop:...Both combinations look beautiful! I can't decide on my own!!!! I need you guys' advice! Which one should I get (which one do you prefer)?:shrugs: I can't hold bags too long...

Thank you~!:flowers:

2. aspenmartial, I love BJ with PHW, I think it suits the modern and fresh look!!!

3. ITA with Raz. PHW for BJ

4. Yep it's PHW for me too.....looks so clean and because blue is a cold colour it looks better with a cold hardware, for me gold is too warm

5. aspen sweetheart, my vote goes to PHW. :heart:

6. Thank you for quick replies, my dear friends:heart:! You guys are always so helpful and supportive!!!

7. I too voted for Blue Jean with PHW...it's just more modern looking. Can't wait for your reveal! :tup:

8. I like to somehow match HW to my jewelry so I woul op for the one that's the jewelry color you are wearing most. Also another thought, in case you already have anoter light/medium blue bag in a certain HW, I would choose the HW that you don't have.
    I really like both cmbinations for BJ, but that said I have a slight preference for PHW for this bag.

9. I voted Togo BJ with PH... but I love PH on just about everything... but especially with BJ ... it just seems to complement it the best....

10. Dear aspen, I prefer the PHW with blue jean. :smile:

11. My first Hermes was a BJ Palladium Kelly togo...I think this would be fabulous in a 35 Birkin for a baby bag! Too CUTE!! Why did I not think of that ??? DOH!! Congrats on your new to be purchase and the bouncing baby!!!

12. Since BJ is such a cool blue, I vote PHW.

13. ITA!!!! I love Blue Jean with Palladium! :love:

14. Bleu Jean w/ PHW....:love:

15. Palladium Aspen.

Hope you're feeling well :flowers: