Which combo would you prefer (I need quick help,please!)?

which one would you prefer?

• Blue jean Togo Birkin with PH

• Blue jean Togo Birkin with GH

• I would get Blue jean in different leather..

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know I am completely against the tide, but if you were to see BOTH at the same time, it's a really easy choice. You will either completely fall for one or the other. I did...I went GH!! It was SO STRIKING against the blue jean in clemence. The other bag in togo with the PH was dull in comparison. However, note the BJ in togo was also paler and not as rich. That also played into my decision. Either way, you will LOVE BJ. It's my favorite!! :yes:

I'd get gold, but I'm personally biased because I have a bj Birkin with gold (but it's 30 cm). I see that the palladium blends better, but I love how the gold stands out, and it's more unique, IMO.

I really think Blue jean looks the best in Togo for my taste. I think Birkin 35cm in blue jean togo would be great for carrying baby stuff. I decide that Birkin 35cm in durable leather would be wonderful for diaper bag rather than Lindy in bigger size (34cm?) or Victoria II. Lindy is squish bag & I am worried that milk bottles might fall down or sink in the middle when I hold handles...and Victoria II has a toil lining, which worries me that I would have a hard time keep it clean.

I am torn between two combinations..blue jean with PH or GH. I don't want to buy 2 blue jean in the same leather and size with different HW:P:sweatdrop:...Both combinations look beautiful! I can't decide on my own!!!! I need you guys' advice! Which one should I get (which one do you prefer)?:shrugs: I can't hold bags too long...

Thank you~!:flowers:

I think you will come to realize what a horrendous baby bag a birkin makes........unless you arent walking anywhere, or you are going to have a nanny walking along side you at your beck and call. (i see people doing this and still dont understand it but thats another discussion). I know many people who realized it really wasnt practical.