Which combo would you prefer (I need quick help,please!)?

which one would you prefer?

• Blue jean Togo Birkin with PH

• Blue jean Togo Birkin with GH

• I would get Blue jean in different leather..

Results are only viewable after voting.

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
I really think Blue jean looks the best in Togo for my taste. I think Birkin 35cm in blue jean togo would be great for carrying baby stuff. I decide that Birkin 35cm in durable leather would be wonderful for diaper bag rather than Lindy in bigger size (34cm?) or Victoria II. Lindy is squish bag & I am worried that milk bottles might fall down or sink in the middle when I hold handles...and Victoria II has a toil lining, which worries me that I would have a hard time keep it clean.

I am torn between two combinations..blue jean with PH or GH. I don't want to buy 2 blue jean in the same leather and size with different HW:P:sweatdrop:...Both combinations look beautiful! I can't decide on my own!!!! I need you guys' advice! Which one should I get (which one do you prefer)?:shrugs: I can't hold bags too long...

Thank you~!:flowers:

I like to somehow match HW to my jewelry so I woul op for the one that's the jewelry color you are wearing most. Also another thought, in case you already have anoter light/medium blue bag in a certain HW, I would choose the HW that you don't have.
I really like both cmbinations for BJ, but that said I have a slight preference for PHW for this bag.

My first Hermes was a BJ Palladium Kelly togo...I think this would be fabulous in a 35 Birkin for a baby bag! Too CUTE!! Why did I not think of that ??? DOH!! Congrats on your new to be purchase and the bouncing baby!!!