Which color/bag did you absolutely have to have, but now don't use?

Rouille 2006 First -- carried maybe twice! So disappointing.

I think it's the small size of the First that keeps me from carrying it, rather than the Rouille colour though. I reckon if it was a City instead, that bag would have had more of a chance.

For me it's also violet as well. I decided to get the flat clutch with GGH because I know that I would never carry the handbag. I am waiting for it to become available at BalNY! On a side note, I really liek the monogram cerises line at LV and bought a speedy but it was a bit too jaunty so I ended up selling it.

I paid a pretty penny for my 04 anis purse. Discontinued style and color! However, she's still in the dustbag and hasn't really seen the light of day since I am so afraid to get her dirty. Toying with the idea of selling her but my DH seems to love her and has convinced me thus far to not sell her...yet.

Really interesting answers! There are so many HG bags among those not used! :wtf:
Sometimes I have also bought and sold bags that were so pretty but I just knew they didn't fit me. It's one of the pitfalls of buying online I guess!
On the upside, you can always sell and recoup most of your money precisely because those bags are so sought after... :tup:

'06 Rouge Vif ... the color and leather on this bag is so exquisite that I just dread getting it dirty! As a result, it's hasn't really seen the light of day (since I only "look" at it at night ... hee hee!).

The only other bag that I've never used is the '06 Blue India Weekender which I really didn't want anyhow ... it was to replace the '06 Rouge Vif Matelasse that I thought I was getting (but instead, the store sent me the wrong style). I'm just NOT a Blue-color gal.