Which color/bag did you absolutely have to have, but now don't use?

My 3 Firsts: Second Season Flat Brass Black, 03 Emerald First, 03FW Caramel First. The Caramel First is at back home in NY, so I have an excuse for not using it.

The other two.... I used to use them a lot until I came to Australia a year ago, and then for some reason, the size started to feel incredibly small for me. Weird. But I love them to death and I'll probably feel "right" about the size sometime in the future!
I sometimes take them out for a dinner, though.

My Black First :hrmm:... I really really love it but it's too small to carry my stuffs. :cry: I used it only 2 times after purchasing.
Now, it's owned by my lovely friend who has a chance to use it more often than me. :okay:
Im aware that I'm not a First gal at all. :nogood:

i purchased the 05 chocolate twiggy, bordeaux city, pewter city,and rouge theatre twiggy and they've all been sitting in my closet untouched except for the chocolate which i've used about two times.

For me it is the naturel. I love the color and it is very easy to match with my outfits, but I am so afraid to soil it. The corners are already scruffed and there are still blue stains (from my jeans). The leather is also thinner than the usual balenciaga that I notice there there is a small nick in the front part of the bag. I already have a phobia in using it!

For me it's my 05 Pewter First. It was my HG and I'm afraid of getting something on it with use...but I still take it out of the dustbag to droooool.....:drool:

I'm really afraid to use the light colored bags- If something gets on them I'd be so upset.
I also don't use my GH Marine Brief. Too flashy and clumsy for me.

my ink messenger for sure. the color has faded way too much, it still looks dark in some light, but on the subway it looks like eggplant or violet. i also oddly enough use all my spur-of-the-moment bags very frequently in rotation, while inky has been sitting in the dust bag for a couple months now. The ink was my first ever bbag tho, so i don't have the heart to sell her :tdown:

Ive had about 10 must haves in the last 8 months, and i havent bought any if them cuz im afraid of not using them! plus i hate selling on ebay.