which coach bag gets the most attention?

My large pink Penelope shopper gets lots of compliments - especially when I travel. My saffron Maggie gets lots of compliments - especially at the coach outlet. I bought it before it came out and I went to the outlet that weekend and a girl at the outlet actually tried on my purse she was so excited. LOL It was pretty funny. :smile:

Probably my ergo leather laced satchel--khaki and bronze (with the cute bow detail, yay!). Whenever I carry her into the boutique or factory, a SA always comment on how rarely s/he ever sees that bag.

My straw 10th Anniversary Hamptons Archive carryall with the beautiful leather flowers. I receive at least one compliment on it every time I take it out. Most people don't realize it's even Coach. Of course, my husband gets all excited about how much people love it since it was his Mother's Day gift to me this year. :smile:

My two Mandys (whisky and black), my two Bleecker Felicias (british tan and black) and my white (?) 06 Ali tend to get the most compiments. My new bronze XL Zoe is getting a lot right now too but the ones above get the most.