which coach bag gets the most attention?

Currently, probably my black XL Zoe. My teal Lindsay gets quite a few from the ladies, but the Zoe I think just takes up so much real estate that even guys notice and comment on it.

It's interesting to see what catches the eye...

I know I check out other ladies' bags myself.

Believe it or not, my burnt orange Ergo also gets some attention b/c of the color.

My magenta ergo framed pleated satchel accessorized with the butterfly scarf and rose/buttefly mix fob. One lady saw my bag sitting on a chair while I was mingling and she freaked, "OMG whose purple bag is that?!!" I was very flattered :smile:

my new Zoe gets a lot of attention b/c it's so HUGE. i think it kind of takes over my small frame. but people like my bleeker bags b/c they are different from everyone else has around here. the carly's are really popular & the heritage stripe totes. so both of those get a lot of attention too.

actually, here in amishville, if you actually own real bags, you turn heads...sad i know. i don't think many people can tell the difference between the real ones and the fake ones. i'm thankful for tpf b/c none of my friends are into designer anything. except you guys on here. :biggrin: