Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Thanks! It's surprising how roomy the Bleecker Flap Bag really is; I thought I was going to have to seriously downsize but it wasn't necessary.

I'm crazy about the Tattersall pattern. I have a cashmere coach scarf in tattersall and also an umbrella and they are 2 of my favorite accessories.

I really, really love bags with beautiful linings! It's like a special surprise just for me when I open the bag and seeing a beautiful lining just makes me happy!

I have to say that lately Coach bags haven't wowed me much with their linings, with the exception of bags that are leather-lined like the Nomad and the Rogue.

But back in the day they really picked a winner with the Tattersall pattern!
:loveeyes::loveeyes:
That is really beautiful! I feel the same way you do about the linings. I love looking inside my bag to see something special about the lining. When we had our beautiful Madison line, many of the linings were so bright and made an interesting counterpoint to the colour of theleather.

I felt that for awhile all the linings were just so dark. It seems a bit better now but not like before.

Reactions: carterazo and katev
That's truly a gorgeous lining! It's too bad they stopped using this one and the legacy stripes. I keep randomly looking for wristlets in the tattersal. By the time I discovered them, they were gone. [emoji45]

:loveeyes::loveeyes: That is really beautiful! I feel the same way you do about the linings. I love looking inside my bag to see something special about the lining. When we had our beautiful Madison line, many of the linings were so bright and made an interesting counterpoint to the colour of the leather. I felt that for awhile all the linings were just so dark. It seems a bit better now but not like before.

I agree! I think my colorblock Rory is a beautiful bag but the lining is just so blah, it's just wrinkled, beige linen - what's fun about that?!

Attachments

• RoryCamelBrass19902_007.jpg
    RoryCamelBrass19902_007.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 408
:loveeyes::loveeyes:
That is really beautiful! I feel the same way you do about the linings. I love looking inside my bag to see something special about the lining. When we had our beautiful Madison line, many of the linings were so bright and made an interesting counterpoint to the colour of theleather.

I felt that for awhile all the linings were just so dark. It seems a bit better now but not like before.
I agree. The lining can make or break a bag for me. I reluctantly bought my mini duffles even though they have ugly signature linings. I loved some of the Madison lining/bag combinations but some I hated. Lots of people loved the gray with the neon green lining, but the lining is what kept me from buying the bag. Some of the signature stripe bags with Legacy lining are a bit too much for me too. I think the Bleecker lining might be my favorite. Another thing that is nice about a print lining is that it makes it harder to see stains. I think what they are doing now with the linings matching the bags is okay. I don't think any bag should have dark lining. It makes it harder to see your things.

@katev, the 2012 cotton Legacy linings wrinkle terribly, and if you try to wash them, the wrinkling is even worse. I think the polyester linings are easier to care for and look better longer.

Hi Harley. Going from memory I think the Prussian Blue is a little darker than denim. It's much richer Blue than the pic shows from my car. This is closer to the true color.

View attachment 3711083

It's gorgeous! I have the saks exclusive dark denim star studded rogue but really want this one too. They don't have any at my boutique to compare to see if the bags are too similar.

Reactions: tlo
It's gorgeous! I have the saks exclusive dark denim star studded rogue but really want this one too. They don't have any at my boutique to compare to see if the bags are too similar.

With the sale you can always order it and return it if you don't like it. I had not seen it in person either but when I opened the box I fell instantly in love

With the sale you can always order it and return it if you don't like it. I had not seen it in person either but when I opened the box I fell instantly in love

I'm considering ordering before it sells out. Was also looking at black/blue embellished 36 but it says it's sold out now. I have the Butterscotch Rogue Satchel being delivered tomorrow, not sure if I will keep it though because it might not fit into my wardrobe. I wear a lot of black/grey/purple/teals so might clash.

Reactions: Hobbsy and tlo