Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

View attachment 3711745

Still in this beauty since Tuesday!!!

I also went a little overboard with this sale but (to justify) I did list 2 bags for sale.

I don't normally like blue bags but this is just so gorgeous. I like the handles are color blocked and not all snake. Adds visual interest and ties in well with zipper. Enjoy!

I get you on the temptations with this sale. I wish my bags would ship out already. Waiting for them to be shipped out just leaves me wanting to buy something else while I wait! I ordered late Tuesday/early Wednesday and the shipping info on Coach us just taunting me saying they will be here Monday when they have not even been picked up from yet (I am in Canada so the wait is always longer anyway).

I don't normally like blue bags but this is just so gorgeous. I like the handles are color blocked and not all snake. Adds visual interest and ties in well with zipper. Enjoy!

I get you on the temptations with this sale. I wish my bags would ship out already. Waiting for them to be shipped out just leaves me wanting to buy something else while I wait! I ordered late Tuesday/early Wednesday and the shipping info on Coach us just taunting me saying they will be here Monday when they have not even been picked up from yet (I am in Canada so the wait is always longer anyway).

Thank you, I agree the details of this bag are just stunning.

Good luck with the wait, it's awful. It will be worth it in the end though! I look forward to your pics when they arrive!