Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Here's some photos of an Easter favorite of mine, the Dusty Rose Bandit Hobo 25657 that has been decorated with the Nude Pink Crystal Tea Rose Bag Charm 35446 - and they are both beauties!

In past years I have showcased my Easter bags in photos with my sweet little rabbit HoneyBunny. In my avatar you will see HoneyBunny with my Willow Floral Nomad; but last Easter HoneyBunny was ill and I was sick, too. HoneyBunny passed away in November but I am doing better now - and I have a new little bunny named Gracie!

Below is a picture of Gracie on the day we rescued her from the Animal Welfare Shelter, isn't she cute? I will have to do some "Bag and Bunny" photoshoots with her soon!

Have a wonderful Easter and let us all rejoice!

CrystalTeaRoseCharmNudePink35445_005.jpg

BanditRoseHoboFloral_25657_004b.jpg

GracieBunny_001.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some photos of an Easter favorite of mine, the Dusty Rose Bandit Hobo 25657 that has been decorated with the Nude Pink Crystal Tea Rose Bag Charm 35446 - and they are both beauties!

In past years I have showcased my Easter bags in photos with my sweet little rabbit HoneyBunny. In my avatar you will see HoneyBunny with my Willow Floral Nomad; but last Easter HoneyBunny was ill and I was sick, too. HoneyBunny passed away in November but I am doing better now - and I have a new little bunny named Gracie!

Below is a picture of Gracie on the day we rescued her from the Animal Welfare Shelter, isn't she cute? I will have to do some "Bag and Bunny" photoshoots with her soon!

Have a wonderful Easter and let us all rejoice!

View attachment 5976001

View attachment 5976002

View attachment 5976004
I remember HoneyBunny! :heart: Gracie is adorable! I look forward to your future bag and bunny photographs.

Your dusty rose is beautiful, and I love the cascading tea roses with it!

Happy Easter! :sunshine: