Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

I love my full-size Cassies and never thought I would get the smaller C19………….until I fell in love with this beautiful color :heart:. I find this size is fine for what I carry these days. With that said, I don’t think I will get another C19 (unless some absolutely amazing color comes out :lol:). Also, I just received some extenders in the mail and will use them with the top handle — I posted the second picture to show this short shoulder look.

View attachment 5963429View attachment 5963430
Beautiful, IM and lovely tea rose addition! I love the look of the extenders too...they remind me of the chain strap.

Is this a new bag? Congratulations on getting your HG bag!
Thanks Jen!!! I've had it for a few months now. Got it on The Real Real! I've always wanted this bag from the first time I saw it at the Coach Boutique. It sold out and so I wasn't able to get it....then whenever I'd see them on eBay, they would be listed for over 1k! I also saw one for over $2k! That's insane!! Anyway, one day this popped up on TRR and I couldn't add it quick enough to my cart-lol!! I think it was around $450!!! This is probably one of my (if not THE) most coveted bags in my collection! I still pinch myself when I look at it!

Thanks Jen!!! I've had it for a few months now. Got it on The Real Real! I've always wanted this bag from the first time I saw it at the Coach Boutique. It sold out and so I wasn't able to get it....then whenever I'd see them on eBay, they would be listed for over 1k! I also saw one for over $2k! That's insane!! Anyway, one day this popped up on TRR and I couldn't add it quick enough to my cart-lol!! I think it was around $450!!! This is probably one of my (if not THE) most coveted bags in my collection! I still pinch myself when I look at it!
So glad you were able to find it at a reasonable price!

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia