Which Chanel purchase(s) did you regret?

So you have a brand new Boy Shopping Tote? I would only sell on eBay if you're very experienced at doing that. They've made it very hard on us Sellers. You've really got to have it together to Sell there now IMHO. (It did not used to be this way) I would get a quote from Fashionphile and Yoogi's. That would be a good place to start. Good luck!

Fashionphile is great and has always offered for money than yoogis. Just my two cents!

Reactions: OCMomof3
My regretted purchase is Classic Jumbo in caviar with gold HW. It is too bulky and big on my frame, too heavy to wear....It is surely gorgers to look at, but bag is meant to be used and enjoy wearing. It has been sitting in my closet and what a waste with over 5K purchase...:sad:

Hi everyone, I'm Ghislaine and I am new on the Purseforum. The only Chanel purchase I regret is a small Coco Cocoon bag. At the time I bought it I was totally overwelmed because I was in Paris and I really wanted a Chanel handbag as a souvenir. The price of the Coco Cocoon bag was just so good that I couldn't resist it. I believe I was 15 years at that time and I was so happy that I could afford a Chanel bag. Unfortunately I have never worn this bag because it was just not a style that suits me and I am still too afraid to damage the bag. I'm afraid the material of the Coco Cocoon bag will tear. Also I'm not really sure how to carry the bag. At this time I'm considering to sell the Coco Cocoon bag but it is my first Chanel bag so I'm not sure if I could do that. Although I'm saving for a classic flap bag so I could really use the money haha.

Still regretting this purchase, I love almost everything about it. EXCEPT the hw, I know that's a big deal, but I can't seem to "love" the hw, I know I shouldn't have bought it if that were the case, but the pattern and the burgundy is gorgeous! [emoji17] I bought this in April, and it's been used once.
View attachment 3437604

I absolutely adore this bag, it's actually the bag that I regret NOT BUYING.

My new regret is buying the classic flap m/l in caviar brand new instead of just waiting for one to come along at a great price and condition in lambskin or even in the reissue. I saw one at a great price on a yoogis or some other website and was annoyed I spent so much on a brand new one for the boutique experience. If I could go back in time or get the same amount I paid for it, it would definitely be out of my collection.

Reactions: BagLadyT
New medium Boy bag for me. I'm definitely more a classic flap kinda gal. Love my jumbos and maxi.

In a way, I've got the same situation and feeling. As I found it a bit too small than what I expected. I've sold an old medium and thought the new medium would work better for me...
Anyway the Boy bag gives a vibe more casual and great to be worn crossbody, it's what I try to tell myself [emoji14]