which chanel BLACK flap bag.. has the red interior leather?

Hi ladies,

I bought a pre-owned Chanel soft Lambskin maxi flap but my interior is bright red (see pic below) instead of the classic dark burgundy red. I had it authenticated on PurseForum and it was authentic but this colour lining still bugs me. The seller who sold me mention she bought it in 2009 in chanel boutique in hongkong and it was not refurbished at all. So it originally came in this colour. I've seen other similar bags but those are dark burgundy.

Does the chanel bag interior lining comes in this colour? The colour is making me uncomfortable.
Any inputs will really help!

TIA!
IMG_7805.JPG IMG_7806.JPG

Hi, you guys! I know this is an old post... Do you know if a trendy cc in black calfskin with chevron quilting will have burgundy or black interior? I've seen both being sold online from supposedly reputable sellers but I'd like to make sure. Thanks!

I was wondering if the burgundy lining always always always means that the outside of the bag is black. I’ve seen some vintage ones on the market which are described as dark brown and they look dark brown-blackish but a have a red interior. From what I know of vintage dark brown should be dark brown inside as well. Therefore I believe they could be black ones which have faded in colour? Anyone? Any ideas?

I don't know about flaps but when it comes to reissues, the classics have the burgundy interior while the seasonal styles have black. I have a black washed caviar reissue with a black interior cause the bag is a seasonal style
Hi,

for reissue, I know we have RHW and aged GHW, do they consider classic to HWG and SHW in classic line? and is chevron pattern considered seasonal or classic ? I'd like to understand some reissue chevron has black lining while some has burgundy. Thank you

I was wondering if the burgundy lining always always always means that the outside of the bag is black. I’ve seen some vintage ones on the market which are described as dark brown and they look dark brown-blackish but a have a red interior. From what I know of vintage dark brown should be dark brown inside as well. Therefore I believe they could be black ones which have faded in colour? Anyone? Any ideas?
Hi did you find out about this? I’m about to buy a dark almost black with a red interior