Which Chanel bag do you use the most? The least?

for two years i used the PST daily, and alternated with the GST when i needed it...
for the past year, i have alternated between my 226 and my jumbo
even tho i have many flaps, i love the size and the ease of the PST

i only used my medium white flap once this past summer...

Last edited:
I use my vintage black patent leather tote/duffel bag with chain. I use it as a diaper bag and its HUGE. I use it on like a daily basis. Other than that my black jumbo flap.
I probably use my vintage small black flap the least.

The ones I use most are black lambskin large classic flap and my Mademoiselle glazed calfskin - depends on the weather forecast!

Least - ie not at all so far - is my 06 Bleu Fonce lambskin. She should really go to a better home :rolleyes:

I :heart: my white calfskin rodeo drive hobo with silver hardware and my modern chain bag. The least used bag would be this ...heck, I don't even know what it is. An older white modern chain tote/beach bag that's been sitting in the closet for a loooong time. I'm pretty sure my jumbo or black caviar classic flap will be my most frequently used when I get it in this week!

I use my GST the most. The least is my vintage flaps in white lambskin and black lambskin. I find myself not using the flaps often because of the size. Hopefully I'll add a jumbo flap to my collection.

I think I've used my Black GST the most but lately, it's been the dark silver 227...the least used would probably be my khaki baby cabas. As much as I thought I'd love it, I think it's going to go next to fund my next bag...

^^ That's a gorgeous tote, louis fanatic!

I don't have a "most used" bag - I try to rotate so that they all get used equally. My least used for now would have to be my beige expandable tote though.