Which Chanel bag do you use the most? The least?

I use my waist bag (used as evening bag though with an extra strap) and backpack the most. And my patent madison on special occasion (weddingparties and stuff)... The rest will surely get used as well, but they haven't had the occasions yet.

Most used at the moment: My navy metallic reissue with gunmetal hardware (227).
Least used at the moment: My black lambskin classic flap with gold hardware. ('cos it's med/large and I'm not into over-stuffing so I'm using my bigger bags a lot more.)

I used to use my black diamond stitch the most, but these days, I'm using my black ultimate soft more often.

As for least, it would be a fabric flap that's a pretty print but with a white background, so it's seasonal and only worn during the summer.

I use my black caviar PST and both of my Medallions a lot. I also use my Bubble flap. I rarely use my brown Reporter and will have to dig her out. For every day I like things that fit over the shoulder easily. The Reporter is a tad bulky.

Most - my WOC or my Biarittz tote

Least - my Cambon bowler

BUT above all, my most used Chanel leather item - my credit card holder.

My most used Chanel item (non handbag) - my eyeglasses!!

Most: jumbo flap
least: timeless clutch

That said, I knew going in to buying the clutch that I wouldn't use it every day. I wanted a more special occassion type bag so it was deliberate on my part.

I plan to buy a GST in December (Merry Christmas to me!) and so I'm thinking that may start to become a new every day bag for awhile. Have you had your GST long, IntlSet? If I remember, we seem to have some similar views and such on these bags so I'd love to know what you think. I have toyed with the idea of one for some time and plan to bite the bullet.