Which bags have you gotten your money's worth?

I think for me it's a tie between my navy suede Proenza Schouler PS1 and, lately, my black Balenciaga Velo. I've been carrying these two bags the most. Even though the Bal was quite expensive, it definitely has a great cost-per-wear ratio.

For me, it's obvious: Vintage Prada Nylon, I bought preloved (and for therefore very inexpensive).
I have two crossbody bags and a backpack - all black. Useful and somehow always pretty cool.

I use my Kate Spade bags until the handles start to shred... which I now notice is common.
I wonder if that is less common on newer kate spade bags. I've been happy with the quality of my more recent kate spade purchases with the exception of the one with a cloth strap. The strap got stained quickly. I learned not to buy a bag with a nonremovable cloth strap.

My Ralph Lauren collection bags (rickys, rl888,rl50). They are my go to because they are so well made, take a beating and still looks new. The leather is soft but hardy and they are just so underated.

• H J28 Noir has been _everywhere_ with me - great travel and general knocking-around bag.
  • Peter Nitz PJ crossbody has recently supplanted it for travel (I tend to carry fewer items now) and was worth every penny and minute that I spent agonizing over the details.
  • Red Gucci Aphrodite MM (purchased not quite a year ago, but is getting a lot of use and is fantastic and seems indestructible).

Most of my sold lv bags

- Pochette accessoire bought it 130€ in 2002, wore it to death and sold it in 2015 for 100€ (regretted since I could have sell it for more if I waited a few years).
- Speedy 25, bought it 350€ in 2003, hated it (not my style) but wore it, sold in 2015 for 300€ (regretted since I could have sell it for more if I waited a few years).
- Montaigne MM, bought it 1640 € in 2014, wore it everyday for 4 years, sold it for 1600€
- Sienna MM, bought it 1250 € in 2015 , sold it for 1000 € 7 years later
- Finally Pochette Metis empreinte noir, bought in 2018 for 1650€, wore it a lot and just sold it for 1680€.

My Saint Laurent camera bags get a lot of use too ! I still have them.