Which bags have you gotten your money's worth?

LV Navona Pochette

20210923_152458-jpg.5203001

Givenchy 4G Small

20220422_115806-jpg.5386159

Gucci Super Mini Marmont

20210923_151730_01-jpg.5203002

It pains me to say this, but so far my best cost per wear bag has been my Lululemon black belt bag. I resisted the sling carry style for ages but bought it for travel to Europe and was shocked by how good it was. TBH I could probably use this one bag 90% of the time. But then how would i justify my whole closet of beautiful $$$$$ bags??
Of those, my gold H mini Rouli has become a front-runner. Just need to use it for 50 more years to get "money's worth"!

Best CPW:

Large Gucci Bamboo Top-handle in Aviation blue AW11 - still great condition
Hermes Garden Party in Bambou green, very useful for work and shopping 2016 - very slight darkening of handles
Hermes Evelyne in black ghw worn almost every day 2018? (have to check the ode to Evie thread) - looks almost new
Liberty X Apple Iolanthe lap-top case for work. I've had it a long time - perhaps the oldest on this list but still looks new
BV woven cervo hobo in gunmetal 2014, I just love using this bag all Summer long.

I'm sure all the above are down to pennies per wear now.

- LC Le Pliages, which I have in MLH, XLLH, Cuir Mini and M - plus the Chocolate MSH which I seem to not reach for
- Boss Taylor satchel
- Mulberry Flight nylon hobo/shoulder bag
- Mulberry Antony
- Guess hobo
- Kurt Geiger tweed Kensington XXL
- Kipling Pac-Man Art M
- Kipling Amiel
- Coach Field tote 40
- Decadent of CPHG Kylie bag

It pains me to say this, but so far my best cost per wear bag has been my Lululemon black belt bag. I resisted the sling carry style for ages but bought it for travel to Europe and was shocked by how good it was. TBH I could probably use this one bag 90% of the time. But then how would i justify my whole closet of beautiful $$$$$ bags??
Of those, my gold H mini Rouli has become a front-runner. Just need to use it for 50 more years to get "money's worth"!
I have the same issue - I could carry my Marimekko Billie bumbag every day. It's so comfy, lightweight and it fits a ton.

Coach Rogue 30 was my everyday bag for over a year.
Coach Rogue Tote got used for work regularly when I worked in person and for travel.
LV Eva clutch has gotten a lot of use because it can be dressed up and down - where I live, you can wear LV canvas for special occasions. I know some people think it’s too casual around here.
My Coach Cassie 19 has been worn everyday since I bought it at the end of July and has easily become one of my favorite purchases this year.
My other favorite bag purchase of this year is my Tory Burch Petite Lee Radziwill Double Bag. Even when I don’t use it, just looking at it in my closet makes me happy. :love:
An honorable mention would also be my Rebecca Minkoff Edie Top Handle Satchel, which I was using everyday for a while until I made an effort to rotate my bags more, and then I got my Chalk Cassie and wanted to use that one while it’s still summer. The RM is in a beautiful Malbec shade and works really well as a carefree crossbody so I anticipate using it a lot this fall and winter.

So that’s half of my collection right there, but I really use my bags so I think I’ve gotten my money’s worth for all of them.

Porter Yoshida 3-Way Tanker. It's like the transformer of bags: it can be a backpack, a messenger bag, and a briefcase. It also has a laptop compartment. I've also used it for travels.

I've had my Dooney and Bourke Florentine satchel for almost decade now! I bought it at the end of the year 2012 and it is still in amazing condition. The beautiful chestnut color remains, the leather is in nearly perfect condition, and the hardware remains looking perfect.