Which bags do you consider everyday bags?

Everyday Bag: with kids
Totally MM
Neverful MM

Grocery/quick grab n go:
Mini Pochette (fits my card, cash, id & phone)
Favorite PM with long strap hide the gold chain inside
Alma BB

Date Bags:
Favorite PM without the long strap
Cluny BB

Everyday bags: Croisette top handle crossbody bag and Sperone backpack.

I have both of these bags and use them everyday. Croisette doesn't hold everything I need, but it looks casual enough with the Azur pattern that I can carry it everyday and for errands. Sperone also has the Azur pattern so that already screams "everyday" to me.

Anything canvas (it's lightweight and durable) and that can be worn on the shoulder or cross body (leaves the hands free). Speedy B and NF are the most frequently seen and for a good reason.

I'm sorry I should've mentioned I am a stay at home mom to a 3 year old and 6 month old so my everyday bags carry a lot. This is also the reason for me wanting separate errand bags because when I go out alone for coffee or the nail salon or grocery shopping I don't necessarily want to carry all that's in my everyday bags. Also on the rare occasions my husband and I get a date night would like to have the option of small and light , a little dressy but not too dressy as I don't even own a dress, skirt, or heels lol.
I would like to know all 3 categories to expand each but not buy based on looks and not end up being able to use it because it don't fit in my lifestyle. Can't thank you all enough. You help so much in impacting my wish list ❤️

Then I would say Alma BB in epi noir for date night. You can take off the strap for hand carry to dress it up, or you can use the cross body strap and it looks great with jeans for a causal chic. I can carry what I need-wallet, keys, phone, sunglasses in soft case and things like lipstick, advil, floss, and breath mints. I know-strange-but I always have floss!

From my own collection: my DA Galliera PM. Holds a ton and is super lightweight! If you can get your hands on a preloved one in good shape, I would grab it!

From all of LV: I'm echoing everyone and saying Neverfull! I don't own one but I have a few friends that do and they love it! Another very spacious, lightweight bag.

everyday bag:
cluny mm
it makes me feel so ladylike even when I am only wearing jeans

can only carry the basics though. and the shoulder strap is not the most comfy for carrying it the whole day.

but it has stayed my favourite bag since i bought it one year ago

grab and go: eva
lusting over twice too

I've been wearing my Delightful pm almost everyday since I purchased it 3 months ago. It's truly a grab and go bag, not to mention super comfortable to wear on my shoulder so I consider this my everyday bag for now.