Which bags do you consider everyday bags?

With Neverfull you also get the small pouch you could use for quick errands.

Totally +Eva could be another useful combo. You can use Eva for errands, too and because of its chain and plate it is also a dressy bag.

Totally MM would be helpful. Large enough to toss in everything, side pockets for snacks for the kids. Zipper for security. Neverfull GM would be another option for you. Works well for travel and outings. Could probably hold your kids because it is so big.[emoji12] for evening or on the run look at the new Felicie. While I love Eva, Felicie works as a wallet, clutch and small purse. You could easily use it as a wallet and toss it in the totally or neverful gm:smile:

Thank you so much! I will definitely look into the felicie. It's been mentioned a few times on this thread. I currently have the neverful mm in de, delightful mm in da, turenne mm, and speedy b 30. So far I love them all! Definitely looking for a quick errand bag next and some more SLGs. I have the insolite organiser wallet as well as the caissa wallet so far.

Since you have a lot that I would say are everyday bags, have you checked out Pochette Metis? I also love the twice in mono/noir for everyday. I don't know if they still make that though, but empreinte is also nice :smile:

U seem to have lots of everyday bags already so I'll suggest for grab and go Pouchette nm, ur pouchette that came with ur never full or Felicie. For date night Twice, Mabillion, Favorite mm.
For evening out you can also use favorite mm.
Some people also use the TP 26 as a clutch to grab and go

Thank you so much! I will definitely look into the felicie. It's been mentioned a few times on this thread. I currently have the neverful mm in de, delightful mm in da, turenne mm, and speedy b 30. So far I love them all! Definitely looking for a quick errand bag next and some more SLGs. I have the insolite organiser wallet as well as the caissa wallet so far.

Since you already have the bigger bags like Neverfull & Delightful, I would highly recommend Eva or Favorite PM. Both are small enough that you can tuck away in your big bags to keep all your "mommy essentials".

Then when you want to run a quick errand, you can wear them crossbody with the long strap.

Take off the long straps, and you've got a nice evening bag when you go out to dinner w/ your hubby.

Since you already have the bigger bags like Neverfull & Delightful, I would highly recommend Eva or Favorite PM. Both are small enough that you can tuck away in your big bags to keep all your "mommy essentials".

Then when you want to run a quick errand, you can wear them crossbody with the long strap.

Take off the long straps, and you've got a nice evening bag when you go out to dinner w/ your hubby.

This sounds perfect!! Thank you all for your suggestions. I'm researching and adjusting my LV wish list!

I'm sorry I should've mentioned I am a stay at home mom to a 3 year old and 6 month old so my everyday bags carry a lot. This is also the reason for me wanting separate errand bags because when I go out alone for coffee or the nail salon or grocery shopping I don't necessarily want to carry all that's in my everyday bags. Also on the rare occasions my husband and I get a date night would like to have the option of small and light , a little dressy but not too dressy as I don't even own a dress, skirt, or heels lol.
I would like to know all 3 categories to expand each but not buy based on looks and not end up being able to use it because it don't fit in my lifestyle. Can't thank you all enough. You help so much in impacting my wish list ❤️

I totally get you. In the warmer months my bags get larger because I have to carry sunblock and bug spray and a few more things to keep comfy during the warmer months. I usually carry a larger bag like I will be carrying my artsy. I'll also carry my Longchamp large tote and I do have a Mulberry wallet on chain which is perfect for the grab and go. Carries all my cards like a wallet, plus my phone and my 6 key holder cles. I can fit a lip gloss if I need to. While these are not all LV, I get what you mean. I rotate between my mulberry and my LV pochette. In my cles I carry 20, DL and my debit card so I always have that with me regardless. In the warmer months I love hanging a smaller grab and go bag for when I don't need all the extra stuff. Hope this helps!