Which bag would you keep?

This post asks one handbag one wallet and one accessory so it is different
I would keep my
Black leather Ali
Black leather wristlet
Pink luggage tag charm
I don't own a wallet but if I did, it would be a pond legacy french framed purse wallet

Like sissabelle, I'd keep my mahogany soho satchel for sentimental reasons (it was my first Coach & I love the side pockets) even though my wine large bleecker flap is my favorite. I'd keep the mahogany matching checkbook wallet and I do not have any accessories yet but if I did I'd keep the large heart luggage tag that I cannot find to buy.

love the choices...
I'm in the middle of slimming down my collection.. I had a little taste of reality today :sad: and whats really important.

I just thought it would be cool to see what everyone would keep (coach)

Well this is hard but I would have to go with my multi stripe bag it can be used so much. I really really love it.

3B449B102B6711DC8A96D8B918F20815.jpg

Right now since my kids are still so young, it would gave to the black/gunmetal sig stripe diaperbag, and the matching wristlet. Those are the ones that I use the most, right now anyway!

I would keep my small pink heritage stripe tote, the denim zip around wallet (that should be arriving by Friday), and my purse charm (blue).

Fun question!

This (Soho Tweed Small Hobo? I think? I forgot the name again!:Push:smile: because 1) it stays on my shoulder, 2) I have never seen anyone else carrying one, and 3) it's so pretty!

bag.jpg

And the Valentine wristlet, because my boyfriend gave it to me:love: (I would also keep the T charm he gave me, if possible)

valentine.jpg

Click pics to enlarge:smile:

OK, if I can only keep three things I would have to go sentimental on my choices, I would choose my signature stripe punch swingpack, the matching wristlet and mini skinny. My hubby got me the wristlet and mini skinny and my kids tracked down the swingpack for me for Christmas. They all mean the most to me so I would keep them.:love: