Which bag would you keep?

Surprisingly, I wouldn't keep a designer bag. I have this adorable, perfect croc embossed black leather satchel from Banana Republic. I absolutly love this bag and never want to part with it!

family situation, you have to sell off all your coach items to help makes ends meet. You can only keep one wallet/one handbag and one accessory.....

Tell me what are you keeping ?

I'll go first,
I'm keeping the coach wallet that is in the mail.
and my gold signature stripe tote.
and my turtle charm.

Hmm Well if I had any coach handbags at the moment mine would be: Sig Stripe large tote, my beloved coach sig stripe wallet [the only piece of coach i own], and if I had a charm it would be the flower.

Even though my whiskey legacy shoulder bag is my favorite, I'd keep my mahogany soho satchel for sentimental reasons. I only own 1 Coach wallet so that's not hard :lol: and I'd keep my pink signature photo keyfob :love:

Eep! This is a hard question.

I would say I'd have to keep my Camel Ergo tote because it's so gorgeous and roomy, but I think I might have to go with my '06 Legacy shoulder bag because I *finally* have it after lusting over it for 2 long years. :smile: I'd keep my new Legacy foldover wristlet because it's so roomy (and pink), and my Legacy scarf because my sweet husband picked it out for me.