Which bag would you keep?

Probably my LV Damier Speedy because it's a lightweight, all weather, knock around bag, it goes with everything and is virtually indestructable. I love these kinds of threads - I love reading everyone's different replies! :smile:

Tough choice and I only have 3 bags :P It would be really close between my white ali and my medium carly.. I love them both for such different reasons!! I guess I would choose my ali.. if I really really had to. :rolleyes:

That is an awful question! My Speedy would have to go because I cannot do hand/arm bags, and my pochette is too small for everyday use, so that rules out my LVs. My Bulga bag is gorgeous and soft but not nearly as practical as some others. I adore my large Bleecker Flap, slim flap Legacy and black shoulder bag equally right now, and there is a Tano bag in the running, believe it or not! It is RED and gorgeous and incredibly practical, though not quite as well-constructed as Coach, overall.

In conclusion, I believe I will sleep with a baseball bat next to my bed to defend myself against this intruder who wishes to rob me of all but one bag!

REALLY tough decision.

I would BEG for two, but if I had to choose one, my Coach Lily XL whiskey. But it only beat my Felicia by a millimeter! Also I love my green / khaki scarf tote, but it isn't a very practical bag. Strange that I chose the two that I did because I think I just stated to buy leather last year (2007).

That's sort of like asking, "If you had a choice, which of your children would you keep?"
You know, we love them all, but each one has its own "specialness". Bottom line, I know I couldn't part with any (bags or daughters) hee hee!:lol:

I would keep my Marc Jacobs Turnlock Mimi and my whiskey Mandy. I cannot live without those two bag. Maybe my white Ali too but I haven't carried her yet so it is tough to put her into contention yet.