Which bag should I get my daughter??

Congratulations, you must be so proud!! I would go with the Shirley, I just got one and I'm completely in love with it, but whatever you get I'm sure she's gonna love it. After all it's from you and it marks an accomplishment that doesn't happen everyday.

I love that idea! If you went with that, you could do a speedy too, and be pretty close to your budget!

She's got an agenda she loves, but I bought her the mono speedy for Christmas last year - so she's all set with that. I think I'm going to get her a nice wallet and then spend a little more if I can swing it for the Shirley in white - since it's so feminine. Ya'll like that idea?

I'm sure by now you have plenty of suggestions on what bag to purchase so I won't add to the list but I would like to say congrats to your daughter for such an outstanding achievement and to you for you must be a very proud Mom..:flowers:

Congrats to your daughter you must be so proud of her! I think a fun, cute bag she can carry out(when she's got time!) or an agenda/wallet would be great. I'm sure she'll be lugging lots of books, notebooks, etc. . . so an LV bag for everyday use might get knocked around a lot.