Which bag should I get my daughter??

Oh how about a fabulous agenda??? She could totally use that right?

Yup, I got accepted into Med school recently too and lemme say that there's a LOT of work. A chic agenda is THE most essential acceossory. My second vote is BH, which I also use for school, but again... when you're in Med, a BH is NOT enough to carry all your notes+books (for these, you need like Cabas Mezzo or Antigua GM!)

Congratulations to your daughter! Is this the daughter who took over your BH when it didn't work for you?

Hi guys! Sorry - I've been on the phone calling everyone - I'm just so excited. Yes, she's the one I gave my Batignolles Horizontal to - I couldn't keep in on my shoulders. She absolutely loves it and uses it almost every day! I had asked her not too long ago if she wanted a LV agenda, but she likes her Kate Spade one - says she can fit more on the pages because it's a little bigger (but not too big).

I'm kind of thinking maybe a Keepall 50 - for going back and forth if she comes home weekends sometimes?? That might be a good option and I know she loves them. I was also thinking maybe a Koala wallet, except that she likes to carry her checkbook. I might give her my PTI and then get her a bag too, or a keepall.

HMMM what about a new agenda (even though she likes hers) with a matching pen and maybe a little bling for her bag. like a pastilles or something fun that will just brighten her spirits everytime she looks at it.

you could also get a cabas mary kate in the mini mono which is stunning and not seen on everyone- they have great colors (though slightly over budget)! or something damier which is so chic! like the saleya.

You mentioned a wallet: if you got her a really nice one, she could carry it in all of her bags. Very practical and if she is a resident, she will need the wallet quite a bit. It will be her type of organizer. Good luck and congrats to her and to you!

Congrats to your daughter!!! :yahoo:

HELP! What do I do that would be special to reward her for 4 years of really hard work?? I'm SO excited for her!

Haha, the hard work has only just begun...!

If you know she likes the Shirley, I'd get that for her. After all her hard work and more to come, I think she could use something fun and whimsical.

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone! I will let ya'll know what we pick. I may do something practical and something whimsical if I can swing it! (Have to pay for medical school too - plus my other daughter's in college and looking towards graduate school in two years - and then my third daughter will be in a college a year from fall!). Crazy!

Thanks again for all the kindness!