Which B-bags are on your wish list at this very moment?

An Anthracite City... Freaking out because I don't think I can find them new anymore but I don't want to rush into a decision either :nogood: WHY is there not a Balenciaga store in Sydney!?

I have a few oldies I wouldn't mind purchasing....but the sellers or stores want waaaaay too much for them imo - even despite them sitting for months on end unsold. The good news is I've also seen much more reasonable prices on some of my wish list bags too. So now I just need to pay more attention and see if anything I like pops up!

A Praline city with either silver or rose gold (giant) HW....I stalk...and I stalk...lol..it is the last bag I want to add to my collection (!!) Famous last words.. and it will be my first Bal !!

I have a few oldies I wouldn't mind purchasing....but the sellers or stores want waaaaay too much for them imo - even despite them sitting for months on end unsold. The good news is I've also seen much more reasonable prices on some of my wish list bags too. So now I just need to pay more attention and see if anything I like pops up!

Yeah .. it depends on where you're looking. In general, the consignment sites ask too much .. but there have been some spectacular oldies up on BNZ or eBay where the prices have been ridiculously low. Sadly, there aren't that many folks that appreciate the oldies like us (sic) "oldies"!! :lolots:

As a buyer, I am thrilled to see some of these pop up for good prices. But even when the market was strong I managed to get eBay mint oldies for good prices. I think the main difference is what you are saying. I got those deals within minutes of them being listed and now they stay for a lot longer. They do seem to eventually sell though.....if they are in great condition.

As a new seller, I now understand how hard it is to have them leave your collection. For me, I would rather keep them than sell for half of their value.
Good time to buy.....not a great time to sell.

Yeah .. it depends on where you're looking. In general, the consignment sites ask too much .. but there have been some spectacular oldies up on BNZ or eBay where the prices have been ridiculously low. Sadly, there aren't that many folks that appreciate the oldies like us (sic) "oldies"!! :lolots:

Yeah! Where did they all go? I do hear rumblings and I believe we have some young pups sniffing around now. Love to see them awakening to the beauty of these oldies. I'm so glad that I have them....even if I might have gotten a few more than I really need.

Currently searching for: 2004/5 Black City, 2005 City Bordeaux, 2005 Rouge Theatre

Sigh...it seems so hard to find these gorgeous oldies nowadays...hoping to find it soon. If anybody has any leads, be a kind soul and send a PM my way! :smile:

I am looking for a vintage (2006 or so) mens black day in mint condition. I love the old men's days as messenger bags. I have used my blue men's besace for years and love it, but would love a top zip bag to go with it.

At the top of my wishlist there is absolutely a velo blue tropical with gold hardware. Then i'd like something murier, maybe a strategy or a stitch or a part time and of course a cyclamen rggh part time :cloud9:

completely agree!

hmmmm a black cherry rh or giant covered work :heart: and a super rare style called butterfly in black
IMG_5675_thumb.jpg